Get similar jobs by email Register →
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A PLAYER SAFETY OPERATIONAL ANALYST TO FILL A POSITION IN THE FRAUD PREVENTION DEPARTMENT FOR OUR CLIENT. THE FRAUD PREVENTION DEPARTMENT IS FOCUSING ON PREVENTING ILLICIT USE OF GAMING ACCOUNTS, AND IS USING STATE OF THE ART TECHNOLOGIES TO DETECT AND ENSURE THE PRODUCTS REMAIN A SAFE PLAYING FIELD. THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL SUPPORT THE TEAM OF FRAUD ANALYSTS BY PROVIDING BESPOKE BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE, STATISTICS AND REPORTS SUPPORTING THEIR OPERATIONAL DECISIONS AND ANALYTICAL PROCESS.
The purpose of the position is to ensure customer withdrawals are processed correctly, in time and proactively anticipate issues to minimise fraud exposure and counteract payment fraud. In addition, the Player Safety Operations Analyst will be providing support to Customer Services to resolve payment queries and ensure even workload.
- Independently determine fraudulent activity and act according to agreed procedures with regards to transaction acceptance, account blocking and further checks. Reactively and proactively conduct analysis of transactional and customer records to link unidentified transactions and accounts to known fraudulent activity
- Careful monitoring of possible money laundering transactions and communication of any suspicions to the MLRO
- Investigate suspicious alerts (internal & external) with proper analysis and follow-up
- Performing random checks on customers and requesting the relevant KYC documents in compliance with regulatory governing bodies and based on determined customer risk level
- Process incoming and outgoing customer payments, in a timely and error-free manner,
- Suggest improvements to internal tools, procedures and develop the knowledge base, as well as act as a source of consultation for tool & software development
- Follow up any fraud & payment-related issues or customer queries,
- Undertake necessary work, including dealing with customers and record-keeping, as well as other tasks set out by their line manager
- Be an effective team player, and should show willingness to contribute and assist the Fraud Department.
- The selected candidate will be expected to have an eye for detail, be very accurate and discreet, have an analytical way of approaching problems, with good communication skills, and be computer literate.
- Ideally an experienced person from within the gaming industry, with financial or gaming experience on products such as poker, or casino
- Strong analytical ability as well as good numeracy and PC skills.
- Good level of the English language and another language would be an asset
- Be an effective team player, and should show willingness to contribute and assist Player Safety Department.
- Can work well under pressure.
- Be prepared to work in a flexible work schedule, which can include evenings and weekends.
- Pleasant personality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- A strong interest in our industry – sports / gaming / poker /betting is preferred.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- IT Support Analyst (German)
€12000 - 15000
The Company. Our client is a multinational company providing outsourcing, information technology, and business consulting services. The company stands out strongly wit...8 days ago
- Financial Analyst (Senior)
Financial Analyst (Senior) | Excellent Salary Package + relocation assistance available | Qualified CIMA, ACCA/ACA with high level analytical experience | Online Gamin...3 months ago
- Finnish Billing Analyst to Barcelona
Laskutusanalyytikko Kumppanimme on 11 miljardin dollarin teknologiajohtaja. Yritys innovoi tapaa, jolla maailma viestii, toimii ja on yhteyksissä. Heidän asiantuntemuk...3 days ago
- Hungarian IT Analyst - Krakow
€Zlotych6000 - Zlotych6490 per month
If you speak Hungarian and have a knack for technology then this could be the IT Job for you. We want you to be the next Hungarian speaking IT Analyst in Krakow, Polan...about 1 month ago
- Sourcing Analyst with German
€30000 - 35000
We are now seeking graduates and professionals to join our team in Prague and work on sourcing projects for global clients. In this role, you will: Manage sourcing pro...over 1 year ago