Get similar jobs by email Register →
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A PLAYER SAFETY OPERATIONAL ANALYST TO FILL A POSITION IN THE FRAUD PREVENTION DEPARTMENT FOR OUR CLIENT. THE FRAUD PREVENTION DEPARTMENT IS FOCUSING ON PREVENTING ILLICIT USE OF GAMING ACCOUNTS, AND IS USING STATE OF THE ART TECHNOLOGIES TO DETECT AND ENSURE THE PRODUCTS REMAIN A SAFE PLAYING FIELD. THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL SUPPORT THE TEAM OF FRAUD ANALYSTS BY PROVIDING BESPOKE BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE, STATISTICS AND REPORTS SUPPORTING THEIR OPERATIONAL DECISIONS AND ANALYTICAL PROCESS.
The purpose of the position is to ensure customer withdrawals are processed correctly, in time and proactively anticipate issues to minimise fraud exposure and counteract payment fraud. In addition, the Player Safety Operations Analyst will be providing support to Customer Services to resolve payment queries and ensure even workload.
- Independently determine fraudulent activity and act according to agreed procedures with regards to transaction acceptance, account blocking and further checks. Reactively and proactively conduct analysis of transactional and customer records to link unidentified transactions and accounts to known fraudulent activity
- Careful monitoring of possible money laundering transactions and communication of any suspicions to the MLRO
- Investigate suspicious alerts (internal & external) with proper analysis and follow-up
- Performing random checks on customers and requesting the relevant KYC documents in compliance with regulatory governing bodies and based on determined customer risk level
- Process incoming and outgoing customer payments, in a timely and error-free manner,
- Suggest improvements to internal tools, procedures and develop the knowledge base, as well as act as a source of consultation for tool & software development
- Follow up any fraud & payment-related issues or customer queries,
- Undertake necessary work, including dealing with customers and record-keeping, as well as other tasks set out by their line manager
- Be an effective team player, and should show willingness to contribute and assist the Fraud Department.
- The selected candidate will be expected to have an eye for detail, be very accurate and discreet, have an analytical way of approaching problems, with good communication skills, and be computer literate.
- Ideally an experienced person from within the gaming industry, with financial or gaming experience on products such as poker, or casino
- Strong analytical ability as well as good numeracy and PC skills.
- Good level of the English language and another language would be an asset
- Be an effective team player, and should show willingness to contribute and assist Player Safety Department.
- Can work well under pressure.
- Be prepared to work in a flexible work schedule, which can include evenings and weekends.
- Pleasant personality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- A strong interest in our industry – sports / gaming / poker /betting is preferred.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Financial Analyst
€30000 - 35000
French Financial Analyst – Cork Our client is a Global Business Solutions (GBS) Center at Cork providing financial shared services such as Order to Cash, Purchase to P...28 days ago
- French Order Management Analyst
€30000 - 37000
French Order Management Analyst The role of an Order Management Analyst involves having responsibility for Market oversight & coordination of all aspects of the Order ...about 1 month ago
- Sourcing Analyst with German
€30000 - 35000
We are now seeking graduates and professionals to join our team in Prague and work on sourcing projects for global clients. In this role, you will: Manage sourcing pro...9 months ago
- French Procurement to Pay Analyst
€31000 - 38000
French Procurement to Pay Analyst Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company based in Cork, Ireland. The role of a P2P Analyst – Exception Handling is to provide s...about 1 month ago
- French Travel & Expense Analyst
Dublin 24, Ireland
€21000 - 21000
Vacancies for Immediate Start The Company Our client is an international company focused on providing a range of International VAT and Travel and Expense (T&E) complia...about 1 month ago