Get similar jobs by email Register →
#FEEL GOOD WITH US!
TELUS International Europe is a multilingual contact center, BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provider, delivering high-quality services since 2004. The company has more than 5,500 team members across nine delivery centers: Sofia and Plovdiv (Bulgaria); Bucharest and Craiova (Romania); Cork and Dublin (Ireland), as well as offices in Manchester and Cannock (England). TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and innovative customer service support for global customers in over 35 languages.
Make the best strategic decision of your life! Join our team, especially if you want to make your hobby your daily job!
- To be every player's trusty advisor
- To listen and respond to gamers queries via phone and/or email
- To identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- To be fluent in Italian and to have a good level of English
- To have a friendly personality
- To enjoy communication with people and resolve cases
- Stable job (permanent labor contract)
- Competitive salary for the local market
- Opportunity to plan your own working schedule
- Career development opportunities
- Great relocation package: Airplane Tickets / Transportation from Airport / Up to one month Free Accommodation in a hotel
- Meal tickets shall be granted monthly
- International modern working environment (Relax zones, PlayStation and billiard corners)
- Special Discounts & Offers for all employees (Food vouchers, Multisport cards, etc. )
- Special benefits for our team members (Gym, yoga classes, massages and corporate psychologist in the office)
- Employee referral bonuses
- Positive environment
- Supportive work-life balance policies
- Continuous assistance and learning
- Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the local lifestyle and culture
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, please send your CV!
* By submitting your application you are immediately involved in the assessment process. If you complete all steps successfully, you can directly schedule your own interview. We can’t wait to meet you!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Italian Customer Support Agent in Lisbon
Italian Customer Support Agent in Lisbon Our client is a worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With their t...13 days ago
- Italian Customer Support Agent to Athens
Do you speak Italian and want to have an international experience within customer service? Then we have a golden opportunity for you! Our multicultural client is searc...3 months ago
- Customer Support Specialist
€20000 - 22000
Our client is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. They are building the f...3 months ago
- Technical Support Specialist (Dutch)
€16000 - 21000
DUTCH BARCELONAREFERENCE: TSS01 Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 60 different locations worldwide, our Client stands for diversity an...over 1 year ago
- Technical Support Specialist (Swedish)
€16000 - 20000
Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 60 different locations worldwide, our Client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of t...over 1 year ago