Get similar jobs by email Register →
Be Part of It
You will be representing a world-leading car manufacturer who requires Customer Service Advisors with language abilities in order to address their expanding international markets for brand new models hitting the market right now. This organisation provides a contemporary working environment with a diverse team based in Luton, UK.
You will be responsible for receiving inbound customer calls, dealing with any requests or issues that could range from organising emergency services to helping drivers find their way to an important meeting or holiday destination. In return, you will work in a fun and dynamic environment with opportunities for career development, all while gaining an invaluable international experience! Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Help drivers navigate through Europe with queries on everything from directions to their hotel, to queries about how far the nearest gas station is.
- Perform remote vehicle diagnostics using the latest technology
- Occasionally, managing emergency response calls in the case of accidental collisions and medical emergencies by coordinating the respective emergency services if needed for the customer
- Overcoming language and cultural barriers
- Previous experience within a contact centre environment is advantageous but not essential
- Fluent Polish and English
- Flexible in regards to working hours
- IT literate
- Great communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with customers
- Sensitivity and professionalism to deal with pressurised situations calmly and responsively
Up for the Adventure?
Then get in touch with us today, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Polish Customer Service Agent
Do you speak Polish and are ready to start a new career at the Mediterranean Sea? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Age...2 months ago
- Polish Customer Experience Specialist
Our client in Riga, Latvia is convinced that creativity and communication based on pleasant and personalized attitudes are the cornerstones of building a successful cu...24 days ago
- Customer Adviser (Swedish)
€18000 - 20000
Are you looking for a stable and long-term position? Could you imagine working in the lovely city of Sitges? Then this one is for you: The Company. Our client is an in...about 22 hours ago
- Fashion Customer Adviser part-time (German)
Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 22 different locations worldwide, our Client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of t...29 days ago
- Digital Marketing Customer Adviser (Dutch)
€11000 - 15000
The Company. Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a ...about 1 month ago