Get similar jobs by email Register →
Athens has it all! It’s the most international city in Greece with a large expat community, offering a wide range of activities to suit anyone’s tastes. Along with it’s great weather and low cost of living, relocation to this country can also offer you the opportunity you’ve been waiting for to develop your career!
Our client, whose head office is based in Greece, is currently hiring a Polish speaking Customer Service Agent.
What will the job involve?
- Speak to customers via phone, email and live chat; answering questions and generally helping them out.
- Keep accurate records of the customers account and escalate issues internally as and when needed.
- On occasion your language skills might be utilised for translations as well!
What is required?
- The ability to speak and write Polish at a native level, along with a fluent level of English.
- A positive can do attitude and strong communication skills.
- Prior experience in a similar role would be a benefit, but the willingness to learn is a pre-requisite.
What is on offer?
- As an industry standard you can typically expect full relocation support, competitive salary packages and a fantastic working environment.
To hear more about this great opportunity, get in touch with the Betting Connections Team by hitting the ‘Apply’ button and sending us your CV. One of our team will contact you for a chat soon!
If this job is not right for you, but you know of someone whom it would be perfect for, we offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus! So send us your friend recommendations today, or maybe even relocate together!!!
Betting Connections has multilingual vacancies across Europe in locations such as Greece, Malta, Ireland, Portugal, UK and many more!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Community Support Representative - Polish & English Speaking
About Uber Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's he...3 months ago
- GERMAN speaking Customer Support Representative
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED: Proficiency in German is mandatory; Previous experience of/ or aptitude for Customer Service; Good organizational skills; A ...14 days ago
- Dutch Speaking Retailer and Customer support
Our client is a large distributor and manufacturer based in Kettering. They are currently looking for a Dutch speaking customer support agent to join their growing Eur...4 days ago
- German Speaking Customer Consultant
Ringwood, United Kingdom
€19000 - 19000
Working Hours: Full Time 40 hours per week. Shifts generally rotate between Monday to Saturday, 8am to 4.30pm & 11.30am -8pm. It is critical that you are available to ...about 2 months ago
- German Speaking Customer Service Cork
Cork City, Cork
€21900 - 24000 per annum + Relocation Package & Benefits
Job Summary This particular Customer Service job is for a German speaker who enjoys Holiday Planning and Tourism activities is based in Cork. We are looking for an ent...about 1 hour ago