Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Portuguese Customer Assistance Agent|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||Portuguese CSR|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
- Handling native language customer contacts, including responding to incoming phone calls and written correspondence.
- Delivering service excellence by efficiently problem-solving and positively reacting to customer situations in a professional, polite and clear manner
- Meet standards in volume, quality, performance & attendance.
- Fully investigates the Customer’s requirements using specific systems and procedures
- Understanding and resolving the customer request, or creating & agreeing action plans to lead to resolution.
- Accurate logging of all contacts and following up on action plans using a case management system.
- Where necessary liaising with business partners - i.e. Dealers, Field Managers and internal departments to develop service request resolutions & action plans.
- Escalating issues to the Team Leader, ensuring the group maintains professionalism at all times whilst working within strict service level criteria.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, flexibility towards work.
- Ensure compliance with company regulations with regards to Data Security and Protection Standards.
- Spoken and written French language skills to native standard (including business correspondence), thorough understanding of the native culture.
- Ability to use English as second language during European multi-national meetings, for systems, performance evaluation and training purposes (for non UK markets).
- Experience in a customer service role would be considered an advantage.
- Good computer literacy - competent in the main Microsoft Office packages and Internet Explorer.
- Demonstrated ability in using communication applications.
- Customer service excellence – enjoys direct contact with customers by telephone and understanding the customer’s needs, displays diplomacy, is polite, remains calm, listens, and apologizes where necessary, always portrays a professional & positive image to the customer.
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with a customer in demanding situations, to learn quickly in a changing environment, to use own initiative and make decisions, ability to prioritize and manage own workload.
- Logical approach to problem resolution, gathers facts, takes corrective action, escalates problem at the appropriate stage, ability to work on own initiative to follow up and resolve service requests raised by customers.
- Team player - helping the team to achieve objectives, friendly and approachable even when busy, but firm where necessary, works to team and individual standards.
- Attractive rewards and additional performance based bonuses.
- Annual fixed bonuses.
- Full private medical insurance & discounted prices for the dependents of the employee.
- Child birth support.
- Online library access for passionate book readers.
- Health & Nutrition: Health and wellness services @ the office.
- Various discounts for gym classes & other recreational activities.
- Free development training, for both personal and professional purpose, via our E-Learning platform.
- Multicultural and enthusiastic work environment.
- Access to the company’s cultural events including well-known festivals in Romania.
- Lunch vouchers.
- Full relocation package
Ref: Portuguese CSR
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Portuguese Customer Service Representative - Athens
Portuguese speakers interested in a new adventure and a chance to kick off your career? We have an excellent opportunity for those who have no previous experience! It ...23 days ago
- Portuguese Customer Support Representative - Cyprus
Are you a Portuguese and English Speaker ? Are you ready for an adventure abroad? Join our client's team in Limassol, Cyprus! The company is one of the largest marketi...2 months ago
- Dutch Customer Service Agent
€0 - 0
Dutch Customer Service Representative in Lisbon Are you a native Dutch speaker looking for a job in sunny Portugal? We are recruiting Dutch Customer Support Agents for...about 16 hours ago
- Hungarian Customer Service Agent
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is looking for candidates with a fluent or native Hungarian language skillset, for a Customer Service job in Athens, Greece. Do you speak Hungari...7 days ago
- French Customer Service agent
Dreaming of living in Lisbon or Porto? Are you FRENCH speaker and do you have a passion for providing excellent customer care? Would you like to work in a fun, multicu...12 days ago