Get similar jobs by email Register →
We are currently looking for Portuguese speakers for an Enterprise Technical Support Engineer role in Sofia, Bulgaria!
If you are a experienced IT person with expertise in B2B Technical support, Linux, Windows servers or networking and security
Then this is an amazing opportunity for you to have an International Career !
As a process transformation company, your future employer rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age, helping customers across industries achieve greater agility through automated customer experiences. Sofia and Bulgaria offer a warm climate, breathtaking beaches, a peaceful countryside and relaxed lifestyle, friendly people who welcome foreigners, cheap prices and their stable economy.
- Provide end-to-end complex technical support for issues logged in the ticketing system by telephone and email
- Resolve technical questions and inquiries from customers, partners, and field reps by answering technical questions/problems and creating appropriate workarounds or solutions to these problems
- Provide answers to clients by identifying problems, researching answers and delivering a solution.
- 2+ years of experience in a corporate to enterprise IT environment
- Excellent Portuguese language communication skills and moderate proficiency in English
- IT experience in 2 or more technologies
- An analytical thinking capability and the ability to multitask
- A strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing environment
- Eligible to work in Bulgaria, Sofia
An excellent remuneration package with benefits such as food vouchers, compliment cards, free coffee, multisport card, relocation package, buddy program, additional health & life insurance, and much more
- Regular work hours (Monday – Friday)
- Career development opportunities
- Teambuilding activities
- A great office location
- An ecofriendly environment (We provide free parking space for bikes)
As one of the oldest European capital cities, Sofia has managed to preserve its splendor and importance over the years. Being Bulgaria's economic and social heart, it is a continuously developing area. With one of the continent's lowest unemployment rates, Sofia provides many professional opportunities to expatriates. Known as the city that "grows but does not age", Sofia also attracts international students and has a large German community. Taxes are among the lowest in all of the EU, and cost of living is cheap, yet qualitatively high. If you are still not convinced, look up the Bulgarian Riviera and picture your weekends lying on those beaches.
- Spanish Speaking Enterprise Technical Support Engineer to Sofia
€Attractive Salary, Bonuses, Relocation Package, Health Insurance etc.
We are currently looking for Spanish speakers for an Enterprise Technical Support Engineer role for our client in beautiful Sofia, Bulgaria. Do you have experience wor...3 months ago
- German IT Engineer to Sofia, Bulgaria
Do you have a knack for IT? Are you fluent in German? Do you want to boost your career? Then consider joining our client in beautiful Sofia, Bulgaria. As a process tra...3 months ago
- Portuguese speaking tehnical support agent in La Coruña, Spain
€0 - 0
Portuguese speaking tehnical support agent in La Coruña Our client is a technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement and imp...17 days ago
- L2 Technical Support (German)
€21000 - 25000
The Company. Our client is an international German company that specializes in health services and solutions, present in more than 30 countries around the world. The J...3 months ago