Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Portuguese/Italian Customer Solutions Agent|
|Salary||Annual Bonus, Fully subsidised Medical Insurance (VHI), 25 days holidays, Free onsite Gym, Subsidised restaurant and free tea / coffee|
|Date Posted||11 months ago|
The Customer Service Agent assists our customers and helps resolve their inquiries. Using the latest in modern communication and technology tools, they provide our customers with accurate answers to their questions in both a quick and helpful manner. As a frontline representative, they are the primary point of contact for our customers and are able to provide them with knowledgeable, compassionate, and timely resolution to their inquiries while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
Bring your enthusiasm for solving customer challenges to a team that cares deeply about consumer satisfaction. This isn’t a job where you just read a script – you are empowered to resolve our customer’s questions by using creativity and skill to provide compassionate, practical solutions. You’re unflappable and consistently good at turning today’s problems into tomorrow’s solutions.
- Respond to Customer inquiries by phone and Email in an inbound call center environment
- Research customer inquiries using the appropriate tools
- Welcome new customers by placing an outbound call Preferred Qualifications
- Excel at customer interaction, exhibit creativity and skill in delivering practical solutions, and thrive in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong verbal (phone) communication skills: actively listen and speak clearly to customers
- Strong written (email) communication skills: use proper grammar and punctuation
- Ability to work independently while making sound business decisions on case information
- Well-developed sense of urgency and follow through
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies
- Strong working knowledge of external systems and PC based internet and software applications (The Internet, Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, and Excel)
Some of the calls in this team are handled in English so a very high level of this language is required
- 1+ years’ experience working in a fast paced, team-based retail, hospitality, or customer service call center environment.
- Experience in the financial services industry
- High School diploma or equivalent
At PayPal, we put people at the center of everything we do. Founded in 1998, we continue to be at the forefront of the digital payments revolution, processing almost 11.6 million payments for our customers per day. PayPal gives people better ways to connect to their money and to each other, helping them send money without sharing financial information and with the flexibility to pay using their PayPal account balances, bank accounts, PayPal Credit and credit cards. With our 165 million active customer accounts, we have created an open and secure payments ecosystem people and businesses choose to securely transact with each other online, in stores and on mobile devices. PayPal is a truly global payments platform that is available to people in 203 markets, allowing customers to get paid in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds to their bank accounts in 57 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 26 currencies.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Japanese Customer Support Agent
€ 28 000
Be part of it This client is based in the beautiful Sliema, Malta and operates mainly within the technology sector providing customer support for gaming functions. The...29 days ago
- German Customer Service Agent
€13000 - 16000
Be part of it This opportunity is with a developing technological company who are in search of a German speaker to help with their expanding, international customer ba...29 days ago
- German Customer Service Agent
€11000 - 15000
Be part of it This is a superb opportunity available representing a massive fashion retailer who are looking for a German speaker to help provide customer support to c...3 months ago
- Customer Service Agent (m/f) German
€20000 - 30000
Our International client based in Ireland is looking for a Customer Service Agent with German. A great opportunity to work in an international environment with a workf...about 1 month ago
- Customer Care Agent (m/f) – French Speaker
€10000 - 13000
Is french one of your strong skills? Are you customer driven? Join us and develop your career in an international and multicultural company that never stops improving....3 days ago