Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Portuguese/Italian Customer Solutions Agent|
|Salary||Annual Bonus, Fully subsidised Medical Insurance (VHI), 25 days holidays, Free onsite Gym, Subsidised restaurant and free tea / coffee|
|Date Posted||about 3 years ago|
The Customer Service Agent assists our customers and helps resolve their inquiries. Using the latest in modern communication and technology tools, they provide our customers with accurate answers to their questions in both a quick and helpful manner. As a frontline representative, they are the primary point of contact for our customers and are able to provide them with knowledgeable, compassionate, and timely resolution to their inquiries while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
Bring your enthusiasm for solving customer challenges to a team that cares deeply about consumer satisfaction. This isn’t a job where you just read a script – you are empowered to resolve our customer’s questions by using creativity and skill to provide compassionate, practical solutions. You’re unflappable and consistently good at turning today’s problems into tomorrow’s solutions.
- Respond to Customer inquiries by phone and Email in an inbound call center environment
- Research customer inquiries using the appropriate tools
- Welcome new customers by placing an outbound call Preferred Qualifications
- Excel at customer interaction, exhibit creativity and skill in delivering practical solutions, and thrive in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong verbal (phone) communication skills: actively listen and speak clearly to customers
- Strong written (email) communication skills: use proper grammar and punctuation
- Ability to work independently while making sound business decisions on case information
- Well-developed sense of urgency and follow through
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies
- Strong working knowledge of external systems and PC based internet and software applications (The Internet, Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, and Excel)
Some of the calls in this team are handled in English so a very high level of this language is required
- 1+ years’ experience working in a fast paced, team-based retail, hospitality, or customer service call center environment.
- Experience in the financial services industry
- High School diploma or equivalent
At PayPal, we put people at the center of everything we do. Founded in 1998, we continue to be at the forefront of the digital payments revolution, processing almost 11.6 million payments for our customers per day. PayPal gives people better ways to connect to their money and to each other, helping them send money without sharing financial information and with the flexibility to pay using their PayPal account balances, bank accounts, PayPal Credit and credit cards. With our 165 million active customer accounts, we have created an open and secure payments ecosystem people and businesses choose to securely transact with each other online, in stores and on mobile devices. PayPal is a truly global payments platform that is available to people in 203 markets, allowing customers to get paid in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds to their bank accounts in 57 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 26 currencies.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Customer Support Agent
€2000 - 17000
We are now looking for German Speakers to Athens, Greece for our international client. They seek motivated people who want to work with service and experience a new cu...7 days ago
- French Customer Support Agent
Our client is a French Company, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With their team of 9.000 employees, f...7 days ago
- Customer Service Agent (Dutch)
€18000 - 25000
Do you thrive on challenge and are excited by change? And you are interested in an inbound sales position with upselling and cross-selling for a world-leader in the de...11 days ago
- Customer Service Agent (Dutch)
€0 - 19000
Do you thrive on challenge and are excited by change? And you are interested in an inbound sales position with upselling and cross-selling for a world-leader in the de...20 days ago
- Dutch Customer Service Agent
€16000 - 50000
Are you a native Dutch and ready to start a new career in one of the most amazing city in south of Europe? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking f...about 1 month ago