Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Kerr Multilingual Recruitment|
|Job Title||Portuguese Speaker Supply Chain Planner|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + benefits|
|Date Posted||2 months ago|
Portuguese Speaker Supply Chain Planner
£20K - £25K depending on experience
Full time - Middlesex
Our client; a global company within the airline sector is looking for someone to join their team near Heathrow Airport. This person will be responsible for managing the orders from a to Z as well as managing the supply chain issues related.
- Daily customer service and communication with airlines as well as Portuguese's offices
- Manage the order to delivery process for specific customers
- Forecasting & planning of materials/services
- Purchase orders and suppliers coordination
- Resolution of vendor issues, generating supplier performance reports
- Production Planning and scheduling
- 3rd parties management
- Daily inventory reconciliation against warehouse reports
- End of month inventory count / reconciliation
- Perform quality checks with 3rd parties
- Assist the operations manager as needed in all functions
- Overlook operations in manager's absence
- At least 1 year of experience in similar role
- Strong IT skills, advance Excel
- Knowledge of ERP systems would be a plus
- Excellent efficiency, prioritisation & organisation of tasks
- Ability to remain focused and pay attention to detail, while in a highly pressured environment
- Strong influencing skills, experience in resolving supply issues
- Customer service experience
- Strong analytical, verbal, written, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proactive and takes ownership, using own initiative
- Keen problem analyst & solver with a can do attitude
- Flexibility to travel approximately once per month to Portugal.
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Multilingual Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.