Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Head Hunt International|
|Job Title||Portuguese technical support role in Bucharest|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||almost 3 years ago|
A large Multinational Company with numerous sites around the world, specialized in all outsourcing services. The Company is a Global Leader in the fields of outsourcing of Accounting, Financial, Customer Contact and Management, Procurement and Supply-Chain Management, IT services, as well as Technical Support services, to name a few. Their success has awarded them with a multitude of awards in many countries, some of them for being one of the “Best places to work”.
- Fluent Portuguese and English
- Team player
- Customer Care Oriented
- Good technical skills and familiar with new technologies
- Previous experience in Technical support will be an advantage
- Provide solutions to customers via inbound calls, chatting or emails.
- Supports the customers in all aspects through to problem resolution.
- Maintain high standards for customer services
- Identify and resolve technical issues.
- Provide feedback to the team manager
- Flight ticket provided (for non-locals)
- 2 weeks free hotel accommodation
- Rent allowance for 2 years upto 200 € net pm
- Relocation bonus upto 220 – 250 € net (paid with first salary)
- Meal vouchers
- Private medical insurance in best hospital in Romania
- Language bonus allowance ( if applicable )
- Assistance with setting up tax number, bank account etc.
- Professional training provided by experts
- Great chance to develop your career
- Low costs of living ( 350€ pm average )
Online Chat – Talk to the Recruitment Consultant
If you want to talk immediately with one of our online recruitment to discuss your job application or any future job possibility in multilingual sector in Europe through Head Hunt International, please apply for this job and you will receive the further instructions by email or text message to chat with us immediately.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Senior Content Designer - PageGroup SSC
€20000 - 27000
The role of Senior Content Designer is positioned to service primarily engaging infographics and digital assets for the businesses on and offline channels. You will en...15 days ago
- Customer Experience Specialist – Austrian
€ competitive salary + bonus + relocation
Our client is a global leader delivering flexible and innovative digital marketing solutions to SMB’s in more than 16 markets around the world. Their enterprising natu...2 months ago