Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a leading outsourcing company with an international client base from Telecoms to gaming and online service providers. They pride themselves on providing a professional yet fun working environment. With locations in Asia, Europe, Latin America and the US and supporting over 30 languages, they provide their employees with the opportunity to work beyond their normal daily tasks to assist in projects and the development of new skills.
The purpose of the job is to provide technical sales support to Desktop and Field based Account Managers on Cisco Lan (Business Network Services) based opportunities by being the technical face of a global company. Presenting and establishing contact with technical influencers and decision makers. The role will be desk based with minimal travel requirements, and responsible for assessing customer requirements, developing propositions to meet those requirements, and gain related internal approvals. The job involves working with a virtual team across Sales, Pre-Sales, and other teams, to ensure the solutions are affordable, deliverable, supportable, underpin our customers objectives, and are aligned with the Company strategy. The role is also responsible for building and maintaining internal technical documentation of customer networks.
To develop technical product solutions that meet the business requirements of customers allocated to Desktop Account Managers and smaller field based opportunities. To win opportunities that deliver associated revenue streams into the wider business. Work with customers via Conf calls/Webex to achieve a compelling business proposition and provide complete confidence in our technical capability within the Cisco Lan portfolio of products and services. Assist Pre-Sales Consultants, and the Sales Specialists, to ensure all proposals are clearly understood and supportable by the wider business teams such as Data Services, Project Management etc. Build and maintain in-life technical documentation. Follow all applicable processes and ensure feedback is both provided and acted upon to enable continuous improvement of processes and designs. Support the field based sales teams by providing telephone and e-mail support to product/service questions. Provide support for BNS Operations team in relation to verification of Bill Of Materials (BOMs)
• Communication skills: first class ability to understand and present complex technical solutions, remotely to technical and non-technical audiences, drawing out commercial benefits and matching solutions to customer requirements.
• Strong commercial understanding, to interact with customers to ensure benefits of technical solutions for customers are optimal. Awareness of emerging technologies and how they strategically fit with the commercial strategy and the goals of its customers.
• Experience in Cisco based Lan solutions and clear understanding of associated products and services (BNS) offered by our client. Strong understanding of all products and services offered by our business to ensure tight integration of solutions, and identification of additional opportunities. Ability to create compelling customer facing proposals which detail both the technical and business benefits. Flexibility is needed over start and end times to support, for example, customer issues or proposal deadlines.
• Candidate must be CCNA qualified within the last 3 years
The company offer exceptional benefits including performance related bonus’, stakeholder pensions, 28 days of holidays (increasing after 2 years of service), childcare vouchers and eye care. Competitive salary and uncapped commissions.
Travel costs of up to £250 to Northern Ireland are covered, along with hotel accommodation upon your arrival. Relocation classes are offered by the company to help you set up a bank account, sort legal requirements and find accommodation. The Delegate Team are also on hand to assist you in your relocation adventure, and our Belfast Relocation Guide on our website contains a wealth of useful information
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- B2B Sales Padawan & Jedi
€13000 - 21000
Das Unternehmen. Ist eine Karriere im Vertrieb das, was du suchst? Als eine der Top 3 führenden Technologiemarken der Welt bietet dir dieses Unternehmen die Möglichkei...21 days ago
- Dutch Inbound Sales Representative in Belfast
€24000 - 30000
Dutch Inbound Sales Representative in Belfast Are you an ambitious Dutch speaker with a real sales-spirit and great affinity for IT? Would you like to work for one of ...about 1 month ago
- Service Desk Engineer (German)
€40000 - 40000
Would you like to grow and develop your professional skills in the world-class IT environment? Are you interested in joining a brand new hub in the exciting city of Pr...1 day ago
- AI Engineer – Dublin
€47000 - 66000
We’re looking for passionate and motivated AI Engineer here in Dublin, Ireland for those who have a strong background in C++, AI or Machine Learning. Once you have a M...16 days ago
- Service Desk Engineer (German)
€40000 - 60000
ould you like to take the next step in your IT support career? Are you interested in joining a brand new hub in the exciting city of Prague? Then this is your position...10 months ago