Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Senior PPC Manager|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent salary and benefits package|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Date Posted||8 months ago|
Are you looking for a Senior PPC role which will give you autonomy and ownership of a Sports PPC strategy? Do you have strong experience in PPC and have a track record of building profitable paid search and social campaigns? Would you like to join an exciting, growing business within the Sports sector?
A top online gaming brand with a successful international presence, require a Senior PPC Manager to manage their Sports PPC strategy and lead a small team. Supporting the Head of PPC and Paid Social, this is a key role to drive this function forward and will ultimately give you fantastic career progression. The ideal candidate will come from a fast paced industry (ideally gaming) and have strong sports knowledge.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- P&L responsibility for Sports Paid Search taking direct accountability for performance against the CPA, revenue and ROI targets
- Deliver weekly/monthly reports with context around performance
- Complete keyword research
- Write and test new ad copy
- Manage keyword bids
- Competitor research
- Keep up to date with search & PPC related trends and industry developments
- Show initiative in identifying areas for improvement in the account
- Analyse past trends with the aim of outlining quick wins
- Provide regular data analysis to assist with optimisation
- Effectively delegate tasks in order to ensure best use of your own time
- Manage a team of 2 PPC Execs
- 3+ years of Paid Search experience
- Hands-on experience of optimising to several different strategies
- Demonstrable track record of building profitable Paid Search & Social campaigns
- Hands-on experience working with Digital infrastructure used to optimise Paid Search campaigns (Adobe Media Optimiser, Marin Software, Kenshoo, DS3)
- Demonstrable track record of successful Paid Search & Social marketing in a competitive sector
- Experience working to set CPA, revenue and ROI target
- AdWords Qualified Individual
- Experience running Paid Social campaigns
- Demonstrates consistent logic, rationality, and objectivity in decision making
We are managing this new opportunity on behalf of our leading Online Gaming clients, they offer fantastic career development and progression for candidates who are hard working, ambitious and passionate about gaming and sport.
Are you interested in this PPC Manager ( Sportsbook ) role? APPLY now for more information.