Get similar jobs by email Register →
- Act as the technical point of contact during the sales cycle running customized demonstrations, providing technical training, and playing a key role in pilots and post-sale implementations with larger accounts.
- Monitor pilot activity, working closely with the client to ensure business requirements are well defined, system is configured appropriately, and key pilot objectives are well defined.
- Work with client over the course of the pilot to ensure strong adoption of system usage is in place and the necessary metrics for the pilot are collected in order to create the ROI presentations at the conclusion of the pilot.
- Drill down into pilot data and provide meaningful analysis that will help drive business decisions and build value propositions
- Understand LogMeIn system architecture, security, and technical requirements and be comfortable partnering to lead presentations and discussions on these areas with client's Chief Security Officers.
- Keep up to date on competitors’ products in the market and provide feedback and input to product marketing on roadmap requirements and product direction.
- Work closely with the engineering team on troubleshooting any issues, providing detailed input to diagnose and resolve client issues.
- Communicate with clients by email and phone as well as perform client visits for presentations and training workshops and attend trade shows from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 3-5 years of technical experience.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken German & English is mandatory. A third language would be a bonus
- Ability to present competently and confidently to clients.
- Ability to handle Q&A sessions during presentations.
- Project management skills managing both internal and client resources.
- Strong problem solving capabilities with a 'get it done' attitude, helping to overcome any technical hurdles with the adoption and roll out of LogMeIn solutions during the presales process.
- Strong computer skills with an emphasis in Windows networking, desktop troubleshooting, knowledge of proxy servers, firewalls and TCP/IP. Basic knowledge of API’s preferred.
- Familiarity with VPNs, security protocols and standards, Helpdesk and CRM solutions.
- Team player with excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to work independently when required.
- German Language is a must
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- B2B Sales Padawan & Jedi
€13000 - 21000
Das Unternehmen. Ist eine Karriere im Vertrieb das, was du suchst? Als eine der Top 3 führenden Technologiemarken der Welt bietet dir dieses Unternehmen die Möglichkei...18 days ago
- Dutch Inbound Sales Representative in Belfast
€24000 - 30000
Dutch Inbound Sales Representative in Belfast Are you an ambitious Dutch speaker with a real sales-spirit and great affinity for IT? Would you like to work for one of ...about 1 month ago
- Service Desk Engineer (German)
€40000 - 40000
Would you like to grow and develop your professional skills in the world-class IT environment? Are you interested in joining a brand new hub in the exciting city of Pr...6 days ago
- AI Engineer – Dublin
€47000 - 66000
We’re looking for passionate and motivated AI Engineer here in Dublin, Ireland for those who have a strong background in C++, AI or Machine Learning. Once you have a M...13 days ago
- Service Desk Engineer (German)
€40000 - 60000
ould you like to take the next step in your IT support career? Are you interested in joining a brand new hub in the exciting city of Prague? Then this is your position...9 months ago