Get similar jobs by email Register →
- Act as the technical point of contact during the sales cycle running customized demonstrations, providing technical training, and playing a key role in pilots and post-sale implementations with larger accounts.
- Monitor pilot activity, working closely with the client to ensure business requirements are well defined, system is configured appropriately, and key pilot objectives are well defined.
- Work with client over the course of the pilot to ensure strong adoption of system usage is in place and the necessary metrics for the pilot are collected in order to create the ROI presentations at the conclusion of the pilot.
- Drill down into pilot data and provide meaningful analysis that will help drive business decisions and build value propositions
- Understand LogMeIn system architecture, security, and technical requirements and be comfortable partnering to lead presentations and discussions on these areas with client's Chief Security Officers.
- Keep up to date on competitors’ products in the market and provide feedback and input to product marketing on roadmap requirements and product direction.
- Work closely with the engineering team on troubleshooting any issues, providing detailed input to diagnose and resolve client issues.
- Communicate with clients by email and phone as well as perform client visits for presentations and training workshops and attend trade shows from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 3-5 years of technical experience.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken German & English is mandatory. A third language would be a bonus
- Ability to present competently and confidently to clients.
- Ability to handle Q&A sessions during presentations.
- Project management skills managing both internal and client resources.
- Strong problem solving capabilities with a 'get it done' attitude, helping to overcome any technical hurdles with the adoption and roll out of LogMeIn solutions during the presales process.
- Strong computer skills with an emphasis in Windows networking, desktop troubleshooting, knowledge of proxy servers, firewalls and TCP/IP. Basic knowledge of API’s preferred.
- Familiarity with VPNs, security protocols and standards, Helpdesk and CRM solutions.
- Team player with excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to work independently when required.
- German Language is a must
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Technical Sales Consultant (Printing Industry)
€56000 - 80000
Be part of it This client is one of the world’s leading innovators and technology companies - specialising in printing. They are a brilliant company to work for and an...3 months ago
- German Technical Support & Sales Job - Krakow
€Zlotych5600 - Zlotych7000 per month
Job Summary: This is a German job with a twist for those interested in Technical Support and Sales. Do you have a proven track record in these areas and can communicat...13 days ago
- German/English for Dublin - Sales for Search Engine Giant
€30000 - 40000
Do you speak German as native level? Are you fluent in English, motivated, target oriented and enthusiastic? We have the great opportunity you’ve been seeking. For our...about 2 months ago
- French Enterprise Support Engineer - Cork
€45000 - 48000 per annum
Job Summary Speak French, Have Enterprise Support Experience & a thirst for more? Why not join the new kid on the block with a once in a lifetime opportunity to help t...13 days ago
- German Enterprise Support Engineer - Cork
€45000 - 50000 per annum + Many Benefits
Job Summary Speak German, Have Enterprise Support Experience & a thirst for more? Why not join the new kid on the block with a once in a lifetime opportunity to help t...13 days ago