Get similar jobs by email Register →
- Act as the technical point of contact during the sales cycle running customized demonstrations, providing technical training, and playing a key role in pilots and post-sale implementations with larger accounts.
- Monitor pilot activity, working closely with the client to ensure business requirements are well defined, system is configured appropriately, and key pilot objectives are well defined.
- Work with client over the course of the pilot to ensure strong adoption of system usage is in place and the necessary metrics for the pilot are collected in order to create the ROI presentations at the conclusion of the pilot.
- Drill down into pilot data and provide meaningful analysis that will help drive business decisions and build value propositions
- Understand LogMeIn system architecture, security, and technical requirements and be comfortable partnering to lead presentations and discussions on these areas with client's Chief Security Officers.
- Keep up to date on competitors’ products in the market and provide feedback and input to product marketing on roadmap requirements and product direction.
- Work closely with the engineering team on troubleshooting any issues, providing detailed input to diagnose and resolve client issues.
- Communicate with clients by email and phone as well as perform client visits for presentations and training workshops and attend trade shows from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 3-5 years of technical experience.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken German & English is mandatory. A third language would be a bonus
- Ability to present competently and confidently to clients.
- Ability to handle Q&A sessions during presentations.
- Project management skills managing both internal and client resources.
- Strong problem solving capabilities with a 'get it done' attitude, helping to overcome any technical hurdles with the adoption and roll out of LogMeIn solutions during the presales process.
- Strong computer skills with an emphasis in Windows networking, desktop troubleshooting, knowledge of proxy servers, firewalls and TCP/IP. Basic knowledge of API’s preferred.
- Familiarity with VPNs, security protocols and standards, Helpdesk and CRM solutions.
- Team player with excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to work independently when required.
- German Language is a must
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Pre-Sales Engineer
€0 - 0
About the client: Our client sell software systems. The company’s suite of products is designed to work tightly together to increase collaboration and help teams bette...about 2 months ago
- Security Engineer (French)
€30000 - 50000
Would you like to take the next step in your IT support career? Are you interested in joining a brand new hub in the exciting city of Prague? Then this is your positio...25 days ago
- Service Desk Engineer (German)
€40000 - 60000
ould you like to take the next step in your IT support career? Are you interested in joining a brand new hub in the exciting city of Prague? Then this is your position...about 1 month ago
- Unified Communications Engineer (Spanish)
€35000 - 55000
The Company Our client is an international award-winning IT services provider with world-wide presence. For their new offices in Prague, the Czech Republic, they are c...about 1 month ago
- Security Engineer (Spanish)
€35000 - 55000
Would you like to take the next step in your IT support career? Are you interested in joining a brand new hub in the exciting city of Prague? Then this is your positio...about 1 month ago