Get similar jobs by email Register →
Hertz is currently hiring a Pricing Analyst with fluent German based in Uxbridge, UK
Reporting to Country Pricing manager
This is the key analytical layer within the Pricing and Yield Management organization. Under the direction of their Country Pricing and Yield Manager. the Revenue Analyst is responsible for analyzing current and proposed pricing and yield management strategies and methodologies to ensure that the targets for their areas of responsibility are achieved.
- Monitor, evaluate and implement overall pricing/contribution strategy for areas (or country) to which they are assigned
- Take daily decisions on pricing (yielding) actions
- Monitor and report on the day-to-day actions of Hertz competitors in the marketplace, ensuring that Hertz’ actions are appropriate, targeted, and effective both for special events and the more frequently occurring mid-week peaks. Both in terms of pricing (mid to longterm) as well as in terms of general availability in the short term Communicate notable trends to all levels of management
- Analyzing all available forms of competitive and internal data to identify both competitive threats and opportunities. Take on a leadership role in expanding the usage of any key analysis beyond their regions to the entire division, even globally.
- Work closely with the country Logistics Team and field management to understand their role and join up yielding decisions with logistical ones.
- Build an understanding of the normal demand patterns and of the exceptional events and adapt pricing to these so as to maximize profit. Keep a detailed log of events and outcomes and use this to improve future decision making.
- Make best use of all pricing systems and work closely with Pricing Analytics to understand system improvements and functions.
Degree or relevant business experience
Experience attained in the Airline and Travel Industry
Native German speaker preferred
Excellent computer skills is essential to include Excel
Excellent written and Communiction skills expected for this role
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Financial Analyst (Senior)
Financial Analyst (Senior) | Excellent Salary Package + relocation assistance available | Qualified CIMA, ACCA/ACA with high level analytical experience | Online Gamin...3 months ago
- Finnish Billing Analyst to Barcelona
Laskutusanalyytikko Kumppanimme on 11 miljardin dollarin teknologiajohtaja. Yritys innovoi tapaa, jolla maailma viestii, toimii ja on yhteyksissä. Heidän asiantuntemuk...1 day ago
- Sourcing Analyst with German
€30000 - 35000
We are now seeking graduates and professionals to join our team in Prague and work on sourcing projects for global clients. In this role, you will: Manage sourcing pro...over 1 year ago
- Junior Accountant (with German knowledge)
€0 - 0
The Company. For one of our client, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a Junior Accountant with good knowledge ...20 days ago
- Collections Specialist with Dutch
€30000 - 35000
We now have opportunities to join our major international client's finance and accounting team. Based in Prague you will be responsible for a portfolio of Dutch-speaki...over 1 year ago