Get similar jobs by email Register →
Hertz is currently hiring a Pricing Analyst with fluent German based in Uxbridge, UK
Reporting to Country Pricing manager
This is the key analytical layer within the Pricing and Yield Management organization. Under the direction of their Country Pricing and Yield Manager. the Revenue Analyst is responsible for analyzing current and proposed pricing and yield management strategies and methodologies to ensure that the targets for their areas of responsibility are achieved.
- Monitor, evaluate and implement overall pricing/contribution strategy for areas (or country) to which they are assigned
- Take daily decisions on pricing (yielding) actions
- Monitor and report on the day-to-day actions of Hertz competitors in the marketplace, ensuring that Hertz’ actions are appropriate, targeted, and effective both for special events and the more frequently occurring mid-week peaks. Both in terms of pricing (mid to longterm) as well as in terms of general availability in the short term Communicate notable trends to all levels of management
- Analyzing all available forms of competitive and internal data to identify both competitive threats and opportunities. Take on a leadership role in expanding the usage of any key analysis beyond their regions to the entire division, even globally.
- Work closely with the country Logistics Team and field management to understand their role and join up yielding decisions with logistical ones.
- Build an understanding of the normal demand patterns and of the exceptional events and adapt pricing to these so as to maximize profit. Keep a detailed log of events and outcomes and use this to improve future decision making.
- Make best use of all pricing systems and work closely with Pricing Analytics to understand system improvements and functions.
Degree or relevant business experience
Experience attained in the Airline and Travel Industry
Native German speaker preferred
Excellent computer skills is essential to include Excel
Excellent written and Communiction skills expected for this role
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Italian Senior Sourcing Analyst
€40000 - 50000
Senior Sourcing Analyst An experienced sourcing professional who possesses excellent negotiation skills and develops sourcing strategies independently to optimally sec...3 months ago
- Sourcing Analyst with German
€30000 - 35000
We are now seeking graduates and professionals to join our team in Prague and work on sourcing projects for global clients. In this role, you will: Manage sourcing pro...over 1 year ago
- Japanese Research Analyst - Dublin
€25000 - 26000 per annum
Interested in the likes of Bitcoin and investments? How does working for a Fortune 500 company sound? Have we your attention now? While we're here - we were telli...4 days ago
- Junior General Ledger Accountant (French)
€0 - 0
For one of our client, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a General Ledger Accountant France. The Job In this r...7 days ago
- VAT Manager
€51000 - 65000
VAT Manager Cork Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company based in Cork providing financial, medical services across the EMEA region. Resoponsabilities: Reportin...about 2 months ago