Get similar jobs by email Register →
Hertz is currently hiring a Pricing Analyst with fluent German based in Uxbridge, UK
Reporting to Country Pricing manager
This is the key analytical layer within the Pricing and Yield Management organization. Under the direction of their Country Pricing and Yield Manager. the Revenue Analyst is responsible for analyzing current and proposed pricing and yield management strategies and methodologies to ensure that the targets for their areas of responsibility are achieved.
- Monitor, evaluate and implement overall pricing/contribution strategy for areas (or country) to which they are assigned
- Take daily decisions on pricing (yielding) actions
- Monitor and report on the day-to-day actions of Hertz competitors in the marketplace, ensuring that Hertz’ actions are appropriate, targeted, and effective both for special events and the more frequently occurring mid-week peaks. Both in terms of pricing (mid to longterm) as well as in terms of general availability in the short term Communicate notable trends to all levels of management
- Analyzing all available forms of competitive and internal data to identify both competitive threats and opportunities. Take on a leadership role in expanding the usage of any key analysis beyond their regions to the entire division, even globally.
- Work closely with the country Logistics Team and field management to understand their role and join up yielding decisions with logistical ones.
- Build an understanding of the normal demand patterns and of the exceptional events and adapt pricing to these so as to maximize profit. Keep a detailed log of events and outcomes and use this to improve future decision making.
- Make best use of all pricing systems and work closely with Pricing Analytics to understand system improvements and functions.
Degree or relevant business experience
Experience attained in the Airline and Travel Industry
Native German speaker preferred
Excellent computer skills is essential to include Excel
Excellent written and Communiction skills expected for this role
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Collection Officer in Berlin
€30000 - 30000
Our client is a pioneer in the field of banking services, financial technology and mobile lending. They are currently looking for Dutch Collection Officers to join the...about 2 months ago
- Dutch Customer Service Representative in Belfast
€24000 - 30000
Dutch Customer Service Representative in Belfast Would you like to work for one of the world's largest e-commerce and internet payment companies? Our client is now loo...2 months ago
- Dutch Junior HR Generalist in Prague - with Relocation Support!
€15000 - 22000
Have you always been dreaming of living and working in beautiful Prague, the historic capital of Czech Republic? Are you an enthousiastic, proactive native Dutch speak...about 17 hours ago
- Dutch Procurement Clerk in Prague - Relocation Package Provided
€15000 - 22000
Are you ready to join an ambitious, international team in the historical city of Prague? Would you like to develop yourself professionaly and gain valuable experience ...about 2 months ago
- Payments and Risk Analyst
€0 - 0
The Role: The Risk & Payments Analyst’s role is to protect corporate assets by identifying fraudulent behaviour conducted by existing or new application players that a...3 days ago