Get similar jobs by email Register →
Hertz is currently hiring a Pricing Analyst with fluent German based in Uxbridge, UK
Reporting to Country Pricing manager
This is the key analytical layer within the Pricing and Yield Management organization. Under the direction of their Country Pricing and Yield Manager. the Revenue Analyst is responsible for analyzing current and proposed pricing and yield management strategies and methodologies to ensure that the targets for their areas of responsibility are achieved.
- Monitor, evaluate and implement overall pricing/contribution strategy for areas (or country) to which they are assigned
- Take daily decisions on pricing (yielding) actions
- Monitor and report on the day-to-day actions of Hertz competitors in the marketplace, ensuring that Hertz’ actions are appropriate, targeted, and effective both for special events and the more frequently occurring mid-week peaks. Both in terms of pricing (mid to longterm) as well as in terms of general availability in the short term Communicate notable trends to all levels of management
- Analyzing all available forms of competitive and internal data to identify both competitive threats and opportunities. Take on a leadership role in expanding the usage of any key analysis beyond their regions to the entire division, even globally.
- Work closely with the country Logistics Team and field management to understand their role and join up yielding decisions with logistical ones.
- Build an understanding of the normal demand patterns and of the exceptional events and adapt pricing to these so as to maximize profit. Keep a detailed log of events and outcomes and use this to improve future decision making.
- Make best use of all pricing systems and work closely with Pricing Analytics to understand system improvements and functions.
Degree or relevant business experience
Experience attained in the Airline and Travel Industry
Native German speaker preferred
Excellent computer skills is essential to include Excel
Excellent written and Communiction skills expected for this role
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Collection Officer in Berlin
€30000 - 30000
Our client is a pioneer in the field of banking services, financial technology and mobile lending. They are currently looking for Dutch Collection Officers to join the...21 days ago
- Medewerker Klantsupport (Werken in het Buitenland)
WAT GA JE DOEN? Je werkt ten eerste in Sofia! Een fantastische plek om deze uitdaging aan te gaan toch? In Sofia ga jij verantwoordelijk zijn voor het afnemen van inte...19 days ago
- Dutch Billing Specialist in Barcelona with Relocation Support
€20000 - 25000
Are you a native Dutch speaker looking for a job in sunny, lively Barcelona? Would you like to work in Finance at an internationally acclaimed technology company? Then...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Order Management Agent in Barcelona with Relocation Support!
€20000 - 25000
Are you a native Dutch speaker with experience in Order Management? Would you like to work in sunny Barcelona for a famous global technology company? If so, we have an...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Procurement Clerk in Prague - Relocation Package Provided
€15000 - 22000
Are you ready to join an ambitious, international team in the historical city of Prague? Would you like to develop yourself professionaly and gain valuable experience ...about 1 month ago