Get similar jobs by email Register →
Hertz is currently hiring a Pricing Analyst with fluent German based in Uxbridge, UK
Reporting to Country Pricing manager
This is the key analytical layer within the Pricing and Yield Management organization. Under the direction of their Country Pricing and Yield Manager. the Revenue Analyst is responsible for analyzing current and proposed pricing and yield management strategies and methodologies to ensure that the targets for their areas of responsibility are achieved.
- Monitor, evaluate and implement overall pricing/contribution strategy for areas (or country) to which they are assigned
- Take daily decisions on pricing (yielding) actions
- Monitor and report on the day-to-day actions of Hertz competitors in the marketplace, ensuring that Hertz’ actions are appropriate, targeted, and effective both for special events and the more frequently occurring mid-week peaks. Both in terms of pricing (mid to longterm) as well as in terms of general availability in the short term Communicate notable trends to all levels of management
- Analyzing all available forms of competitive and internal data to identify both competitive threats and opportunities. Take on a leadership role in expanding the usage of any key analysis beyond their regions to the entire division, even globally.
- Work closely with the country Logistics Team and field management to understand their role and join up yielding decisions with logistical ones.
- Build an understanding of the normal demand patterns and of the exceptional events and adapt pricing to these so as to maximize profit. Keep a detailed log of events and outcomes and use this to improve future decision making.
- Make best use of all pricing systems and work closely with Pricing Analytics to understand system improvements and functions.
Degree or relevant business experience
Experience attained in the Airline and Travel Industry
Native German speaker preferred
Excellent computer skills is essential to include Excel
Excellent written and Communiction skills expected for this role
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Fraud Analyst
€20000 - 25000
Accertify, a wholly owned subsidiary of American Express, is a leader in providing software, tools and strategies for preventing online fraud and mitigating enterprise...about 2 months ago
- French O2C Business Analyst
€29000 - 37000
French O2C Business Analyst Cork The Finance Business Process Knowledge Center (BPKC) is a global and virtual organization containing subject master experts and global...10 days ago
- French Order Management Analyst
€30000 - 37000
French Order Management Analyst The role of an Order Management Analyst involves having responsibility for Market oversight & coordination of all aspects of the Order ...14 days ago
- French Financial Analyst
€30000 - 35000
French Financial Analyst – Cork Our client is a Global Business Solutions (GBS) Center at Cork providing financial shared services such as Order to Cash, Purchase to P...14 days ago
- German Meeting Coordinator Analyst
€30,000 - 37,000
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company located in Cork Ireland who is searching for a German speaking Customer Meeting Coordinator Analyst to join their growing...about 1 month ago