Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a world leader in the sector of business consulting, offering services in the field of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics among many others. With operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, today this corporation is a globally recognized leader of the "next generation" of business consulting with a reported revenue of billions of dollars. As an employer, our client is ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in various magazines like The Wall Street Journal. This is not only a good chance to get the job you are looking for, but an opportunity to grow in skills and professional experience at the international level and with a globally-known corporation.
Scope of employment:
As a Pricing Analyst you will support pricing requirements and create pricing models in response to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) on all major types of contracts (Firm Fixed Price, Time and Materials, among others) in support of business solutions/proposals. You will develop and maintain pricing information on business systems, and assist in the development of quotations for clients. Reviews RFPs to identify pricing and contractual requirements and manages the development and production of cost volumes and pricing tables. Collaborates with pricing resources located in Europe, Asia, Australia, The Americas and India.
- Utilizes Pricing Tools for creation of pricing models and Internal P&L’s, Balance Sheet and cash flow modeling.
- Works with company`s bid teams and operational staff in developing pricing proposals and collaborates with fellow Pricers on larger deals.
- Interacts with customer contracting officials in responding to solicitations and performs due diligence on prospective clients financial viability.
- Analyzes and reports trends on pricing. Has basic understanding of typical IT company business models and of IT services supplied to the Industries that the company supports.
- Supports all major phases of the solicitation process, including identification of areas of financial risk.
- Handle advanced financing options for structuring client contracts and for the disposition of capitalized expenses that impact the balance sheet.
- Participate in cost reviews and challenge cost proposals. Analyze deal metrics & provide solutions to improve financial position.
- Author and/or edit proposal cost volume documents and client pricing tables as required.
- Understand implications of financial terms & conditions and work with proposal teams to position terms favorable to the company.
- Complete deal fact sheets for internal management review and document pricing in team database.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree or Chartered Accountant a good advantage.
- Previous experience in Pricing or alternatively for a Junior role : relevant experience in accounting, billing, program control, FP&A or other finance disciplines preferred.
- Fluency in English written and spoken. A second language like: German, French, Spanish or Italian would be a great advantage.
- Previous experience in IT sector & knowledge of IT business model is a great advantage.
- Flexibility with work traveling up to 50% of the time.
- Confident and reliable with outstanding communication skills
- Resourceful, proactive and of strong business accumen.
- A very generous remuneration.
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- State of the art office building in Prague center.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Regular social events and team building activities.
- Extensive training and skills development program to achieve your greatest potential.
- Perspective projects with an international scope.
- Positive and social working environment.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Financial Adviser w / German
€21000 - 23000
For one of our client, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a Financial Adviser speaking English, German and one ...about 1 month ago
- Junior Accounting Role with Bulgarian
€30000 - 35000
We're now seeking several people with fluent Bulgarian language skills to work in financial administration and accounting roles for a large international here in Pragu...over 1 year ago
- General Ledger Accountant with Bulgarian
€40000 - 50000
We are searching a suitable candidate for our client an international petrochemical company who has opened new accounting shared service center in Prague. This positio...over 1 year ago
- Dutch Junior HR Generalist in Prague - with Relocation Support!
€15000 - 22000
Have you always been dreaming of living and working in beautiful Prague, the historic capital of Czech Republic? Are you an enthousiastic, proactive native Dutch speak...20 days ago
- Dutch speaking Account Receivables - Berlin
€1743 - 1848
To all Dutch speakers who love working with numbers - How does a job in Account Receivables Sound? Our client is looking for near native Dutch speakers to join the acc...4 months ago