Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a world leader in the sector of business consulting, offering services in the field of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics among many others. With operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, today this corporation is a globally recognized leader of the "next generation" of business consulting with a reported revenue of billions of dollars. As an employer, our client is ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in various magazines like The Wall Street Journal. This is not only a good chance to get the job you are looking for, but an opportunity to grow in skills and professional experience at the international level and with a globally-known corporation.
Scope of employment:
As a Pricing Analyst you will support pricing requirements and create pricing models in response to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) on all major types of contracts (Firm Fixed Price, Time and Materials, among others) in support of business solutions/proposals. You will develop and maintain pricing information on business systems, and assist in the development of quotations for clients. Reviews RFPs to identify pricing and contractual requirements and manages the development and production of cost volumes and pricing tables. Collaborates with pricing resources located in Europe, Asia, Australia, The Americas and India.
- Utilizes Pricing Tools for creation of pricing models and Internal P&L’s, Balance Sheet and cash flow modeling.
- Works with company`s bid teams and operational staff in developing pricing proposals and collaborates with fellow Pricers on larger deals.
- Interacts with customer contracting officials in responding to solicitations and performs due diligence on prospective clients financial viability.
- Analyzes and reports trends on pricing. Has basic understanding of typical IT company business models and of IT services supplied to the Industries that the company supports.
- Supports all major phases of the solicitation process, including identification of areas of financial risk.
- Handle advanced financing options for structuring client contracts and for the disposition of capitalized expenses that impact the balance sheet.
- Participate in cost reviews and challenge cost proposals. Analyze deal metrics & provide solutions to improve financial position.
- Author and/or edit proposal cost volume documents and client pricing tables as required.
- Understand implications of financial terms & conditions and work with proposal teams to position terms favorable to the company.
- Complete deal fact sheets for internal management review and document pricing in team database.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree or Chartered Accountant a good advantage.
- Previous experience in Pricing or alternatively for a Junior role : relevant experience in accounting, billing, program control, FP&A or other finance disciplines preferred.
- Fluency in English written and spoken. A second language like: German, French, Spanish or Italian would be a great advantage.
- Previous experience in IT sector & knowledge of IT business model is a great advantage.
- Flexibility with work traveling up to 50% of the time.
- Confident and reliable with outstanding communication skills
- Resourceful, proactive and of strong business accumen.
- A very generous remuneration.
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- State of the art office building in Prague center.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Regular social events and team building activities.
- Extensive training and skills development program to achieve your greatest potential.
- Perspective projects with an international scope.
- Positive and social working environment.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Sourcing Analyst with German
€30000 - 35000
We are now seeking graduates and professionals to join our team in Prague and work on sourcing projects for global clients. In this role, you will: Manage sourcing pro...over 1 year ago
- German Financial Accountant.
€30000 - 47000
We are recruiting for a German speaking Accountant for our manufacturing client, to work for a German subsidiary near Gloucester. This innovative company, whose headqu...14 days ago
- German Customer service agent
€23000 plus pension and benefits.
We are looking for a German speaker to join a Milton Keynes based company proving outsourced support for many of the world’s largest banks and building societies. We n...14 days ago
- German Collection Specialist
Collections Specialist Our client is a global BPO provider located in Dublin 3, Ireland who is searching for a Collections Specialist to join their expanding team. Ove...5 months ago
- Accounting Supervisor with Russian
We now have a Team Leader opportunity to join the Accounting team of a major Oil and Gas company in Prague. Key Activities: - Plan and execute training and development...about 4 hours ago