Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a leader in the Telecommunications sector. They are looking for a Pricing Manager to join their team.
- Develop pricing strategy to generate a differentiated but profitable positioning for core target markets
- Responsible for the development of propositions for the various consumer and business segments in line with Business Plan targets.
- Carry out analysis and design of new tariff plans and price changes.
- Provide financial support and analyse the impact of competitor’s tariffs and proposed new tariffs / offers.
- Regular updating of tariff and pricing models.
- Analyse the impact of new tariffs / offers post-implementation and assess effect on budgets and yearly budgets.
- Work with Product Managers and Marketing Communications to ensure pricing is understandable and attractive to target customers.
- Provide active contribution to and support the Business Planning & Forecasting process.
- Regular monitoring and tracking of business performance, measuring variances against planned target figures and re-forecast as necessary.
- Assist in determining the revenue side of the yearly budget.
- Supervise, mentor and coordinate staff assigned in the team.
- Be in possession of a graduate qualification or equivalent in a commercial, statistical/mathematical or finance related field.
- Worked a number of years in a telecommunications environment with experience in tariffing and pricing and / or in a financial environment.
- Be proficient in the use of MS Office tools especially MS Excel. A working knowledge of SQL and / or SPSS.
- Be able to work on own initiative.
- Have strong analytical skills.
- Be able to work under pressure and in a team.
Interested candidates are requested to send an updated copy of their CV in MS Word format (your name in the file name) to Carmen at email@example.com
Should you require further information call on: +356 20 99 44 44