Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a world leader in the sector of business consulting, offering services in the field of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics among many others. With operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, today this corporation is a globally recognized leader of the "next generation" of business consulting with a reported revenue of billions of dollars. As an employer, our client is ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in various magazines like The Wall Street Journal. This is not only a good chance to get the job you are looking for, but an opportunity to grow in skills and professional experience at the international level and with a globally-known corporation.
Scope of employment:
The Process Improvement team is part of the wider Operational Excellence team that is focused on accounting solutions and that covers the following areas/activities: technical and programming, process build, review, improvement and deployment, and global company alignment, including compliance with IFRS & USGAAP accounting principles as well as local GAAP.
- Analyzing processes, services provided, policies, internal controls etc.
- VBA programming – MS Office bundle.
- Identifying possible process gaps and errors.
- Defining accounting solutions and improvements.
- Ensuring compliance with accounting principles & SOX standards.
- Evaluating processes and revising them against GAAP.
- Proposing solutions and identifying opportunities for process improvements.
- Participating in quality improvements.
- Suggesting process simplifications and automations.
- Cooperating with other teams and coordinating process documentation.
- Revising the efficiency of internal controls, including implementation and monitoring of ?efficiency, risk reporting, disaster recovery planning, etc.
- A knowledge of Visual Basic, MS Access and macro programming is a must.
- Knowledge of SAP programming and SQL is a plus.
- A degree in the areas of Accounting or Finance is desired.
- Experience in a similar position within an international Shared Service Centre.
- Experience with IFRS and USGAAP accounting standards is a plus.
- Understanding and practical knowledge of processes in the areas of Finance and Accounting.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma principles.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong process orientation, knowledge of process design tools.
- Pro-active, with strong analytical & technical skills.
- The ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure.
- Very competitive remuneration.
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- State of the art office building in Prague center.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- Extensive training and coaching.
- Perspective projects with an international scope.
- Positive and social working environment.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Collections Specialist
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and...4 months ago
- French Tender Specialist - Limerick
€26000 - 28000
French Tender Specialist for an international company in the medical industry here in Limerick, Ireland. You will need a near native level of both French & English (wr...about 1 month ago
- Collection Specialist (Dutch/Flemish + French)
€20000 - 24000
The Company. For one of our client, an international company, we are currently recruiting for a Collection Specialist. The Job. In this role, you will be in charge of ...3 months ago
- Dutch Billing Specialist in Barcelona with Relocation Support
€20000 - 25000
Are you a native Dutch speaker looking for a job in sunny, lively Barcelona? Would you like to work in Finance at an internationally acclaimed technology company? Then...16 days ago
- Dutch Junior HR Generalist in Prague - with Relocation Support!
€15000 - 22000
Are you an enthousiastic, proactive native Dutch speaker with the ambition to become a real specialist in HR, in Prague? Then this might be the perfect job for you! We...16 days ago