Get similar jobs by email Register →
Do you demand the best from your professional career? Are you inspired by excellence? At
SAP, you will have the power to make a real impact. As the global market leader for business software, SAP helps companies and organizations in more than 25 industries to run better.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP Business Services Centre Europe (SAP BSCE) provides various support services within
F&A Service Line to SAP subsidiaries in Europe, Middle East and Africa region. In most cases,
our customers are our colleagues. The SAP Shared Services Organization contributes to the
overall success of SAP worldwide by enabling all managers and employees to focus on their
core activities through delivering excellent support and services.
Process teams located in Prague are part of the Global Finance Shared Services Organization
which is located in different regions (EMEA – Prague, Walldorf, Dublin; Americas – Buenos
Aires, Vancouver; APJ – Singapore). The Global Finance Shared Service Organization is
divided into three End to End processes: Order To Cash, Procure to Pay and Record to Report.
Our main goal is to offer standardized high-quality processes to all our customers throughout
the Globe. In order to support our customers with best quality and efficient services the 5x24approach has been implemented.
Thanks to this model we are able to support the customers 24
hours a day, 5 days a week covering the work from different locations.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Successful candidate will be responsible for timely and accurate fulfillment of various tasks in
areas of processing of incoming vendor invoices and
maintenance of fixed assets.
1. Vendor accounts maintenance, incl. open items management
2. Maintenance of general ledger accounts
3. Posting of incoming vendor invoices
4. Ensuring timely payments
5. Administration of fixed assets (acquisitions, depreciations, disposals)
6. Conduction of account closing procedures for accounts payable, fixed assets & travel
7. Responses to client queries (internal and external)
8. Close cooperation and communication with internal customers and SAP subsidiaries
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Certificate of Secondary Education at the minimum
• Business or accounting education is an advantage
• A strong will to deliver excellent quality
• Continuous improvement of technical skills and efficiency
• Responsive and customer focus with a proactive approach
• Ability to work in international teams and environment
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Flexible work style and ability to work under pressure
• Good command of MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
• Advanced written and spoken English and German
• Work experience in accounting is an advantage
• Experience with SAP system is an advantage
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Junior Cost Controller
Are you eager to continue your carreer in Finance but seeking a warmer climate? If you also speak native Dutch or German we offer you the chance to work for a market l...17 days ago
- German Speaking Staff Accountant
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a German speaking Staff Accountant for their client based in Gloucester, Gloucestershire...27 days ago
- German Financial Accountant.
€30000 - 47000
We are recruiting for a German speaking Accountant for our manufacturing client, to work for a German subsidiary near Gloucester. This innovative company, whose headqu...2 months ago
- German Customer service agent
€23000 plus pension and benefits.
We are looking for a German speaker to join a Milton Keynes based company proving outsourced support for many of the world’s largest banks and building societies. We n...2 months ago
- German Collection Specialist
Collections Specialist Our client is a global BPO provider located in Dublin 3, Ireland who is searching for a Collections Specialist to join their expanding team. Ove...7 months ago