Get similar jobs by email Register →
£21K-23K per annum + Benefits
Our client is an international market leader in packaging. They are looking for a professional and energetic candidate who will be supporting Head of Procurement for the admin activities.
- Maintaining database of suppliers' information, according to each material type and updating on a regular basis
- Setting up materials library for samples required for evaluation and testing
- Ensuring trial reports are received and updated on the CRM system
- Setting up specifications for all materials, liaising with production site
- Updating materials price indices on a monthly basis as well as exchange rate as appropriate
You will need:
- Excellent communicator, with exemplary written and spoken English
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise
- Prior administration or customer service experience is a must
- Experience of working in a similar environment- procurement, packaging, supply chain would be a plus
- Good computer literacy and keyboard skills; especially excel
- Familiar with CRM system
- Good attention to detail
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies
- We will keep your application for 12 months. If you would like us to stop processing your data before that time please inform us by sending an email to info @ kerr - recruitment . co . uk
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German speaking Technical Assistant GM (Mechanical Engineer)
€30000 - 32000
Our client is partnered with one of the world’s largest automotive companies to provide English and German Technical support assistance. Your responsibilities will be:...about 2 months ago