Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Blu Selection|
|Job Title||Procurement Coordinator (Dutch+basic German)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||APC _01|
|Salary||20000 - 20000|
|Date Posted||almost 2 years ago|
Our client is a well known multinational logistics company with Support Operations established in Barcelona. For their International Business Support department, they are currently looking for a Dutch speaking candidate as Procurement Coordinator.
Our Client offers a dynamic and multicultural work environment with great learning opportunities.
In this role, you will provide support to the transactional purchase order area for your assigned country. You will be accountable for all transactional purchases, resolution of (RTP - requisition to pay) discrepancies and the execution of low-value purchase orders.
* Order Processing:
- Creation of Purchase Orders (PO’s) against existing agreements
- Creation of low-value PO’s from sourced requisitions
- Liaising with Procurement Buyers to ensure they progress bids for un-sourced and un-priced reqs over $5000.
- Tracking and chasing order confirmations for receipt, delivery, and price
- Raising PO amendments as/if required
- Processing Request for Price (RFP) for unpriced orders
* Discrepancy resolution:
- Invoice discrepancy chasing, resolution utilizing VIM
- Solve discrepancies with Goods Received and Invoices – Ensuring queries are received, disseminated for resolution, processed and/or written off in accordance with the agreed monthly Finance cycles
- Resolution of vendor data issues associated with invoice and discrepancy resolution
- Liaising with Vendor master technicians to update and correct vendor master data (fax details, pay to details etc) as required
- KPIs reporting.
- Backup for other countries depending on language
- Native level of Dutch + fluency in English and a basic level in German
- Degree in Business Administration or Economics or related background
- Junior candidate considered previous experience (or internship) in an office environment is a plus.
- Experience with SAP preferred (MM/FI)
- Previous experience in handling high levels of incoming calls activity, preferably in the area of accounting or procurement
- Team player and excellent communication skills
- Problem solver and ability to prioritize work
- Customer and quality oriented
- First 6 month-contract + permanent contract
- A multicultural working environment, with +20 nationalities in the office
- A job at the end client, in the European Shared Service Center
- A company which put top priority on the learning and career development of their employees
- A dynamic and fun team
- A respectful work environment and employer
- A company with worldwide presence and reputation
- Additional employee benefits such as discount in a fitness club, parking, retirement plan, life insurance, gift cards, etc.
- Start date: asap
Ref: APC _01
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Speaking Procurement Officer - Berlin
€32000 - 38000 per annum + Relocation Package
Berlin always been a fantasy of yours? Would you like to experience life in an exciting new city? Here's your chance, we are looking for energetic Dutch speakers inter...2 months ago