Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a world leader in the sector of business consulting, offering services in the field of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics among many others. With operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, today this corporation is a recognise global leader in the "next generation" of business consulting with reported revenues of billions of dollars. As an employer is ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in various magazines like The Wall Street Journal. This is not only a good chance to get the job you are looking for, but an opportunity to grow in skills and professional experience at international level and with a global known corporation.
Scope of employment:
The Procurement team is part of the Source to Settle department responsible for the creation and issuing of the Purchase orders to suppliers. The Procurement team is especially focused on the proactive review of all purchase requests, verifying that all required information and documentation has been provided, and then creates purchase orders for the requested items. The Procurement team ensures that purchases are made against properly approved purchase orders, and are compliant with the company Procurement policies.
- Purchase order processing – creation of shopping carts.
- Data validation, and ensuring to process all necessary pre-approvals.
- Resolution of queries where mandatory information for processing has not been provided.
- Solving Purchase orders related queries from requesters and suppliers.
- Distribution of completed Purchasing orders to suppliers and dealing with queries.
- Contributing to the team with a hands on approach to admin tasks e.g.: archiving, filing etc.
- Education in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Business administration or related area.
- Previous experience in a similar position within an international Shared Service Center is considered an advantage.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong processes orientation, knowledge of process design tools.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Advanced in Dutch.
- MS Office skills, specifically Excel & Word desirable.
- The ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure.
- Knowledge of SAP and SRM is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail, proactive approach, organizational skills and numerical thinking, problem solving.
- A strong work ethic.
- Very competitive remuneration.
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- Yearly bonuses.
- State of the art office building in Prague center.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- Extensive training and coaching.
- Perspective projects with an international scope.
- Positive and social working environment.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Procurement Coordinator (Dutch)
€20000 - 20000
Our client is a well known multinational logistics company with Support Operations established in Barcelona. For their International Business Support department, they ...6 days ago
- Forwarding Specialist
€30000 - 35000
We're now seeking team members for a new road transport logistics branch office in Brno. Our client is an award winning, expanding Central European logistics company. ...12 days ago
- Partner Coordination Manager (m/f) for the Dutch market
You want to experience the start-up atmosphere and are looking for a new challenge? You want to work in an international team, while quickly building your career? Then...22 days ago
- Italian Contracts Specialist
€30000 - 35000
The company Our client, a leading pharmaceutical organization, that with offices all around the world, with achievements such as being the first company to mass-produc...14 days ago
- Advertising Specialist (Danish)
€24000 - 29000
Job Description Do you have solid experience with Google AdWords? Are you a positive and enthusiastic person who managed and developed accounts before? Then this posit...2 months ago