Get similar jobs by email Register →
Today, working for technology brands rimes with passion, energy and innovative spirit. This sounds like you? Check this out and you might soon join their international office in Lisbon!
This company is about making our lives easier and better connected. Are you ready to join a brand which strive every day to revolutionize the world?
Are you geeky or not? It doesn’t matter – there are a variety of roles to match with your skills and affinity.
Are you looking for a first experience abroad to develop your skills and work in a foreign country? You will work for a company who cares about their employees, full of opportunities to learn and grow professionally and personally, all this in the amazing and new-hyped Lisbon.
Quality and Service is what is all about in today’s world for companies to remain competitive.
From solving technical issues, providing product’s advice, following up on logistics, having quality check to providing sales support, there are many areas where excellent customer support is required and this is where the company needs you!
Whatever your profile and experience is, you will have the opportunity to make a difference!
Working with a company such as Bose, Canon or iZettle can create value on your CV.
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspects of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You are a Dutch or Flemish native speaker (a good level of English is a plus)
– You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
– Customer service and quality is part of you
– You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
– You have excellent communication skills
– You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: a long term fixed term contract
– Working hours: 40h/week (8h/day) from Monday to Sunday, rotating shifts (depending on the project you are working on)
– Salary conditions* – 2 options:
Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month
Excluding accommodation: 1240€ gross/month
+ Private health insurance after 6 months of contract (additionally to standard insurance)
*Approx. 20-25% tax – please refer to living costs in Lisbon for comparison with other EU countries’ wages
*Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
– Relocation support for international candidates: Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months, airport pick up, yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU). Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
– A company which fully supports you and wants to make your experience unforgettable!
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
– A dynamic, open minded and multicultural environment, including 82 different nationalities
– A great place to work in a brand new building, you will work in the best facilities for a fun and comfortable environment
– A company working with top-notch worldwide brands, from various industries from Fashion, Online Marketing, Technologies, Food, etc.
– Real career opportunities: opportunity to enter a development program within 6 months to get access to other opportunities within the company: from different projects to QA, Team Lead or Supervisor roles
This project is not for you? Still send us your CV, we have plenty of other opportunities we can discuss with you!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Technical Product Adviser (German)
€950 - 1400 per month + Relocation package available
The Company. Today, working for technology brands rimes with passion, energy and innovative spirit. This sounds like you? Check this out and you might soon join their ...13 days ago
- Nike Product Adviser (German)
€950-1400+ relocation package available
Are you a fashionista? Do you love sportswear and cool sneakers? Are you looking for a job where you would work with the famous sports brand Nike? If you want to make ...4 months ago
- Technical Product Adviser (Dutch)
The Company. Today, working for technology brands rimes with passion, energy and innovative spirit. This sounds like you? Check this out and you might soon join their ...5 months ago
- Traveler Adviser (German)
€11000 - 18000
Worldwide company recruiting German speaking Customer Service Advisers in Lisbon. Do you want to work for a multinational leader in the hospitality industry? We are cu...about 12 hours ago
- App Customer Adviser (German)
€1800-2000 Euros gross/month
The Company. This French BPO company works with reputed worldwide brands and keeps growing at a fast pace. For Drivy.fr, one of their partners, they are looking for hi...4 days ago