Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||C&M Travel Recruitment|
|Job Title||Product and Purchasing Manager|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Date Posted||almost 2 years ago|
Product & Purchasing Manager - Greek Speaker - Competitive Salary
This high regarded and growing travel company are looking for an experienced Product & Purchasing Manager to join their team. Taking ownership of the southern Mediterranean and Greece, the Product & Purchasing Manager will be responsible for day to day commercial and operational tasks for the region and be the main point of contact for overseas suppliers and tourist boards.
Product & Purchasing Manager - Role & Responsibilities:
- Contract and develop appropriate product in line with product strategy, ensuring the highest level of quality.
- Ensure all literature and promotional material is thoroughly checked for accuracy and effectively portrays the product range to customers.
- Monitor Sales and perform commercial analysis to ensure maximum profitability and be aware of competitor activity.
- Assess operational viability of new products and ensure that proposed product falls in line with required health & safety guidelines.
- Management, motivation and training of product team, consisting of Product Executives & Product Co-ordinators, including performance management reviews.
Product & Purchasing Manager - Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience in a Product, Contracting, Purchasing Management role is essential.
- Fluency in Greek, both written & verbal.
- Excellent negotiating & influencing skills.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to form strong professional relationships.
- Strong commercial acumen with high level of numerical and literacy skills.
- Flexibility to travel, sometimes for extended periods and at short notice.
Product & Purchasing Manager - Additional Information:
Excellent Salary plus an array of benefits including private healthcare, pension scheme, crèche, social club and discounts on holidays and flights for you and your relatives.
If you have the skills & experience required and are interested in the role of Product & Purchasing Manager, please apply online or email your cv to Lisa@candm..co.uk. For enquiries please call Lisa or Louise on 01737 309984.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Flights Consultant (dog-friendly office, on-site gym and sauna, relocation support)
€salary negotiable + accommodation for 3 weeks + meal vouchers + on-site gym and sauna + English classes + flights discounts + free Multisport card + flexible benefits
Bilingual and looking for a new challenge? Do you love travelling and helping others? REED are proud to represent a client which managed to grow from a few enthusiasts...16 days ago
- Danish Speaking Customer Service in Social Media - Belfast
€15000 - 18000
Job Summary This is an exciting opportunity for Danish speakers, as we have a job in Belfast for those who like to actively engage with consumers, helping them with qu...18 days ago
- Tourism Customer Service Agent (French)
€16000 - 17000
This award-winning international outsourcing company is working with Top Worldwide Brands. By putting customer care on the first place, they make the difference in the...about 1 month ago
- German Customer Service for Travel industry – Saarbrücken
Know all about the inner workings of all things travel and holiday related? We are looking for near native German speakers interested in becoming the next travel advis...3 months ago
- Norwegian Speaking Travel Advisor in Customer Service - Breda
€19000 - 21000 per annum
Know all about the inner workings of all things travel and holiday related? We are looking for near native Norwegian speakers interested in becoming the next travel ad...about 1 month ago