Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Kerr Multilingual Recruitment|
|Job Title||Product Manager|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Benefits|
|Location||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Date Posted||23 days ago|
£28K - £35K + Benefits
Full-Time Monday to Friday - Permanent
Our client, a well established and successful workwear company is looking for an experienced senior product manager to join their Manchester offices.
- To research, design, create, develop and deliver products within an assigned product category to meet the company's core value proposition and objectives.
- Research and develop commercial product to grow sales
- Calculate costs of new products. Be aware of target market selling prices
- Manage the creation of proto-type samples.
- Present ideas and products to senior management and sales representatives.
- Make recommendations for the final selection of products for production.
- Create detailed technical measurement and construction specifications.
- Arrange photography sessions of chosen product.
- Write marketing text for the sales brochure.
- Train and supervise junior staff on a variety of duties associated with product development.
- Partner with team members in China to create accurate samples and bulk production.
- Inspect and fit pre-production and production samples to make sure all products are made correctly within production deadlines.
- Communicate with overseas suppliers to identify and solve problems before they impact on production.
- Monitor and track production until it is delivered to the warehouse.
- Quality check random production samples at the warehouse.
- Analyse sales data and make recommendations for future purchasing of product.
- Communicate with sales representatives and customers on technical questions related to products.
- Work with test-houses to ensure product is certified to relevant norms correctly.
- Ensure all products in range are REACH compliant and arrange testing on these where necessary.
- Be familiar with M3 stock system and use to monitor product supply.
- Work with sales team on customer special orders and give these priority at all times.
- Previous experience within workwear or outdoor clothing industry.
- 3rd level qualification in Garment Design is ESSENTIAL.
- Good business acumen with the ability to assimilate and absorb a variety of product information.
- Multitasking and strong attention to details.
- Being targets and result driven.
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- Casino Product Manager
City of London, London
Casino Product Manager | Competitive Salary, Relocation package, Bonus, Private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | London SRGEurope has been appoin...about 2 months ago
- Norwegian Speaking Site Manager
€32000 - 35000
Gymgrossisten søker Site Manager til det norske markedet Er du interessert i sport og trening? Brenner du for god helse og en aktiv hverdag? Vi søker nå en Site Manage...about 1 month ago
- Norwegian Speaking Marketing Manager to Malta
€27000 - 35000
Nå søker vi deg som Marketing Manager for vår voksende kunde på Malta! Har du erfaring fra markedsledelse og ser etter en ny utfordring? Da er dette kanskje den store ...about 1 month ago