Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Abroad Experience Recruitment|
|Job Title||Product Marketing Manager - Utrecht|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||€40000 - €50000 per annum|
|Date Posted||almost 3 years ago|
Our client, a successful and pioneering B2B business in the app economy, is seeking an outstanding Product Marketing Manager to join their rapidly growing team. They specialize in providing software, data and research and helping small and large enterprises with their app strategies and increasing both their efficiency and network.
- Driving the marketing vision & strategy for your app and pitching to GMs, VPs & C-level executives.
- Analyzing the market, using research and data to identify opportunities and power your decisions and persuade others.
- Developing creative go-to market strategies for countries outside the US (such as the UK & Japan).
- Maintaining a close eye on competitor activity, keeping up with the latest mobile app and app store trends, helpful analytical tools and testing methods, and other marketing-trade insights.
- Masters degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Economics.
- Energetic and creative personality.
- Curious and enthusiastic about technology
- Excellent interpersonal skills, you can communicate with people from across departments and cultures.
- Strong interest in research and metrics
- Minimum of 2 years experience in product marketing in the mobile app space and/or;
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a product marketing and/or strategy role in an Internet company.
- Experience with analyzing Mobile Apps by various testing methods (e.g. A/B testing, App analytics, ASO).
- Fully fluent in speaking, reading and written English.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French IT Manager
Expanding automative design company based in Central London is looking for a French speaking IT Manager who will be in charge of their IT equipments for all their offi...5 months ago