Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Catena Media|
|Job Title||Product Owner - Dutch Speaking|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||almost 2 years ago|
Without a product, a company doesn't have much.
Therefore, our product team is made up of passionate individuals who innovate on a daily basis, building products that push boundaries and making lead generation within the iGaming industry, better than before. We are now looking for a Dutch-speaking product owner to join the team and help Catena become the number one provider of high-value leads based on performance, trust and reputation. If you are in for the win, we can't wait to see your application!
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
As a Product Owner fluent in Dutch, you will take ownership of one or several products, mainly focusing on the Dutch and Belgian market. You will oversee planning, staffing, implementation, the controlling and the evaluation of products within the company. Your products are different web properties, mainly highly niched web portals, that will attract the desired leads and forward them to our clients in the form of paying customers.
As our product owner, you work to increase revenue, traffic and user interaction, and you report findings to the CPO. You will serve as an interpreter between business users and technical teams, and work closely with the tech, UX, SEO and content departments.
You will develop a solid understanding of our users, the marketplace, the competition and future trends, in order to create the best product possible. You will be managing multiple projects and solve problems in a cross-functional environment where others look to you for motivation and inspiration.
Amongst your responsibilities are to
- Increase traffic to websites by ordering and following up on SEO, content and regular split testing
- Update backlog before each sprint with well-written and clear user stories
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Create product roadmap, specifications, and define deliverables
- Ensure solution validation/acceptance criteria are met
- Carry out release and resource planning
- Join product demos with relevant stakeholders and participate in relevant Scrum meetings
- Carry out strategy and market research, assess market competition
TO DO IT, YOU WILL NEED:
We are looking for a highly #CREATIVE individual with plenty of #BUSINESS_SAVY and excellent#COMMUNICATION skills. You are fluent in #DUTCH and #ENGLISH and you have a#UNIVERSITY_DEGREE in a relevant subject for the job. It is likely that you have about 3-4 years#PROJECT/#PRODUCT experience, and you have some experience with software development and database systems. You absolutely love #ANALYTICS and #SPLIT_TESTING, and you have a strong understanding of #WEBSITE_DEVELOPMENT_PROCESS, including #UX design, #CMS and#MOBILE. On top of that, you also have a good understanding of #IT_INFRASTRUCTURE, including#API based back-end services. You have worked in an environment with #SCRUM and #AGILEdevelopment practices. It's great if you have been using #WORDPRESS, #JIRA and #CONFLUENCEin your work before, however, it's not a deal breaker. If you have a good understanding and experience in #SEO, we'll consider that a big plus!
AND IF YOU ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE:
- We’ll fly you and your belongings to Malta;
- Provide you with private health insurance;
- Help you with all necessary paperwork in Malta;
- Provide you with free lunches every day, prepared by our very own professional chef;
- Offer you a sports benefit and exercise classes to keep you fit and healthy;
- You’ll have lots of sunshine! The Maltese Islands enjoy an average of 300 sunny days a year,
- and are surrounded by gorgeous beaches; and
- You’ll enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience working on a Mediterranean island where almost everyone speaks English, the cost of living is relatively low compared to other European cities, and you’ll get to meet people from around the world!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian Speaking Site Manager
€32000 - 35000
Gymgrossisten søker Site Manager til det norske markedet Er du interessert i sport og trening? Brenner du for god helse og en aktiv hverdag? Vi søker nå en Site Manage...5 days ago
- Norwegian Speaking Copy Writer
€20000 - 25000
Nå ser vi etter en dyktig Copy Writer for vår kunde på Malta. Vi ser etter deg med en kreativ side som liker å skape innhold! Har du erfaring med innholdsmarkedsføring...5 days ago
- Portuguese speaking Social Media Adviser
€15000 - 20000
Be Part of It You will be representing a world-leading car manufacturer who requires a Social Media Consultant in order to address their expanding international market...2 months ago
- Casino Product Manager
City of London, London
Casino Product Manager | Competitive Salary, Relocation package, Bonus, Private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | London SRGEurope has been appoin...18 days ago
- Product Manager (Digital Sportsbook)
City of London,
Product Manager (Digital Sportsbook) | Competitive Salary and Benefits including Pension, Healthcare And Bonus | Gaming Company | London SRGEurope have been appointed ...about 1 month ago