Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Catena Media|
|Job Title||Product Owner - Finnish Speaking|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||9 months ago|
Without a product, a company doesn't have much.
Therefore, our product team is made up of passionate individuals who innovate on a daily basis, building products that push boundaries and making lead generation within the iGaming industry, better than before. We are now looking for a Finnish-speaking product owner to join the team and help Catena become the number one provider of high-value leads based on performance, trust and reputation. If you are in for the win, we can't wait to see your application!
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
As a Product Owner fluent in Finnish, you will take ownership of one or several products, mainly focusing on the Finnish market. You will oversee planning, staffing, implementation, the controlling and the evaluation of products within the company. Your products are different web properties, mainly highly niched web portals, that will attract the desired leads and forward them to our clients in the form of paying customers.
As our product owner, you work to increase revenue, traffic and user interaction, and you report findings to the CPO. You will serve as an interpreter between business users and technical teams, and work closely with the tech, UX, SEO and content departments.
You will develop a solid understanding of our users, the marketplace, the competition and future trends, in order to create the best product possible. You will be managing multiple projects and solve problems in a cross-functional environment where others look to you for motivation and inspiration.
Amongst your responsibilities are to
- Increase traffic to websites by ordering and following up on SEO, content and regular split testing
- Update backlog before each sprint with well-written and clear user stories
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Create product roadmap, specifications, and define deliverables
- Ensure solution validation/acceptance criteria are met
- Carry out release and resource planning
- Join product demos with relevant stakeholders and participate in relevant Scrum meetings
- Carry out strategy and market research, assess market competition
TO DO IT, YOU WILL NEED:
We are looking for a highly #CREATIVE individual with plenty of #BUSINESS_SAVY and excellent#COMMUNICATION skills. You are fluent in #FINNISH and #ENGLISH and you have a#UNIVERSITY_DEGREE in a relevant subject for the job. It is likely that you have about 3-4 years#PROJECT/#PRODUCT experience, and you have some experience with software development and database systems. You absolutely love #ANALYTICS and #SPLIT_TESTING, and you have a strong understanding of #WEBSITE_DEVELOPMENT_PROCESS, including #UX design, #CMS and#MOBILE. On top of that, you also have a good understanding of #IT_INFRASTRUCTURE, including#API based back-end services. You have worked in an environment with #SCRUM and #AGILEdevelopment practices. It's great if you have been using #WORDPRESS, #JIRA and #CONFLUENCEin your work before, however, it's not a deal breaker. If you have a good understanding and experience in #SEO, we'll consider that a big plus!
AND IF YOU ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE:
- We’ll fly you and your belongings to Malta;
- Provide you with private health insurance;
- Help you with all necessary paperwork in Malta;
- Provide you with free lunches every day, prepared by our very own professional chef;
- Offer you a sports benefit and exercise classes to keep you fit and healthy;
- You’ll have lots of sunshine! The Maltese Islands enjoy an average of 300 sunny days a year,
- and are surrounded by gorgeous beaches; and
- You’ll enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience working on a Mediterranean island where almost everyone speaks English, the cost of living is relatively low compared to other European cities, and you’ll get to meet people from around the world!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Japanese Speaking Market Research Telephone Interviewer
RECRUITING JAPANESE SPEAKING MARKET RESEARCH TELEPHONE INTERVIEWERS GDCC is currently recruiting JAPANESE speaking Market Research Telephone Interviewers for the Rotte...2 months ago
- French Product Support Analyst 3212
Be part of it This exciting client is a leading global IT service company who are currently recruiting for a French speaking product support analyst who will be based ...1 day ago
- Business Developer part-time (French or German)
€9000 - 11000
Are you a Sales talent, driven and eager to generate new business for the company? Are you looking to develop your skills and career by working for a world renowned IT...2 months ago
- French Buyer 2882
€60000 - 80000
Be part of it This is a superb opportunity with a leading global IT company for an individual who possesses excellent communication skills and who is eager to progress...1 day ago
- Swedish IT Analyst - Krakow
€Zlotych5700 - Zlotych6000 per month + + Many Benefits
Job Summary If you speak Swedish and have a knack for technology then this could be the IT Job for you. We want you to be the next Swedish speaking IT Analyst in Krako...about 2 months ago