Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Catena Media|
|Job Title||Product Owner - Finnish Speaking|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||over 2 years ago|
Without a product, a company doesn't have much.
Therefore, our product team is made up of passionate individuals who innovate on a daily basis, building products that push boundaries and making lead generation within the iGaming industry, better than before. We are now looking for a Finnish-speaking product owner to join the team and help Catena become the number one provider of high-value leads based on performance, trust and reputation. If you are in for the win, we can't wait to see your application!
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
As a Product Owner fluent in Finnish, you will take ownership of one or several products, mainly focusing on the Finnish market. You will oversee planning, staffing, implementation, the controlling and the evaluation of products within the company. Your products are different web properties, mainly highly niched web portals, that will attract the desired leads and forward them to our clients in the form of paying customers.
As our product owner, you work to increase revenue, traffic and user interaction, and you report findings to the CPO. You will serve as an interpreter between business users and technical teams, and work closely with the tech, UX, SEO and content departments.
You will develop a solid understanding of our users, the marketplace, the competition and future trends, in order to create the best product possible. You will be managing multiple projects and solve problems in a cross-functional environment where others look to you for motivation and inspiration.
Amongst your responsibilities are to
- Increase traffic to websites by ordering and following up on SEO, content and regular split testing
- Update backlog before each sprint with well-written and clear user stories
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Create product roadmap, specifications, and define deliverables
- Ensure solution validation/acceptance criteria are met
- Carry out release and resource planning
- Join product demos with relevant stakeholders and participate in relevant Scrum meetings
- Carry out strategy and market research, assess market competition
TO DO IT, YOU WILL NEED:
We are looking for a highly #CREATIVE individual with plenty of #BUSINESS_SAVY and excellent#COMMUNICATION skills. You are fluent in #FINNISH and #ENGLISH and you have a#UNIVERSITY_DEGREE in a relevant subject for the job. It is likely that you have about 3-4 years#PROJECT/#PRODUCT experience, and you have some experience with software development and database systems. You absolutely love #ANALYTICS and #SPLIT_TESTING, and you have a strong understanding of #WEBSITE_DEVELOPMENT_PROCESS, including #UX design, #CMS and#MOBILE. On top of that, you also have a good understanding of #IT_INFRASTRUCTURE, including#API based back-end services. You have worked in an environment with #SCRUM and #AGILEdevelopment practices. It's great if you have been using #WORDPRESS, #JIRA and #CONFLUENCEin your work before, however, it's not a deal breaker. If you have a good understanding and experience in #SEO, we'll consider that a big plus!
AND IF YOU ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE:
- We’ll fly you and your belongings to Malta;
- Provide you with private health insurance;
- Help you with all necessary paperwork in Malta;
- Provide you with free lunches every day, prepared by our very own professional chef;
- Offer you a sports benefit and exercise classes to keep you fit and healthy;
- You’ll have lots of sunshine! The Maltese Islands enjoy an average of 300 sunny days a year,
- and are surrounded by gorgeous beaches; and
- You’ll enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience working on a Mediterranean island where almost everyone speaks English, the cost of living is relatively low compared to other European cities, and you’ll get to meet people from around the world!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Finnish Localisation Quality Engineer
Kumppanimme on maailmanlaajuinen ohjelmistojen lokalisointi-, käännös-, laadunvarmistus- ja tietojenkäsittelytoimittaja monikansalliselle IT-sektorille. He tarjoavat a...5 days ago
- Finnish IT Support Agents for Amsterdam
€22000 - 22800 per annum
How does working for one of the biggest technology solutions providers sound? Our client is on the lookout for plucky Finnish speakers with a strong interest in Techno...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Speaking Technical Support Specialist in Dublin
€24000 - 28000
Are you a Dutch native speaker ready for a challenge abroad? Do you want to develop yourself professionally within a world-renowned IT company? Would you like to work ...8 days ago
- Swedish Speaking Localisation QA Engineer to Cork, Ireland
€42000 - 42000
En fantastisk möjlighet att jobba med ett branschledande varumärke! Vår klient är ett branschledande IT-bolag som jobbar med framgångsrika varumärken över hela världen...8 days ago
- SCRUM Master – Web & Mobile App Development
€80000 - 100000
We’re now looking for an experienced SCRUM Master to work as part of a brand new, large scale digitisation project for a major international company. Main Responsibili...about 1 year ago