Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Blu Selection|
|Job Title||Product Support Advisor Danish/French/German/Swedish|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||16000 - 16000|
|Date Posted||7 days ago|
Being one of Europe's leading global outsourcing company with over 22 different locations worldwide, our client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of the 500 Fortunes Companies in the world, they are constantly looking for thriving candidates in Barcelona who want to be part of a multicultural environment and develop their skills further.
Do you speak Danish, French, German or Swedish and are looking for a job in Barcelona? Check this out!
Are you service minded and ready to go the extra mile to provide excellent customer support?
The company, a worldwide printing and digital devices company, is currently recruiting for Danish, French, German and Swedish speaking candidates with a friendly and optimistic attitude, who are eager to support other people to reinforce their international team in Barcelona.
In this position, you will ensure first level support to the users of the company's products (printer, scanner, digital camera, data- and video-projectors) to consumers and business customers.
In this role you are in charge of:
- Pre-sales support and handle inquiries from sales platform
- Reseller support and solving customers' issues and queries on a quality manner
- Up-selling of consumables, extended warranties and accessories, both from converting inbound calls into a sale and through follow-up calls of a selected customer base
- Sales of extended warranties and repair services
- Provide high-quality service
- Record all required data elements in CRM system to provide good follow up and quality support
- Language skills: native level of Danish, French, German or Swedish + good level of English
- Previous experience in a customer service or technical support role is an asset
- Sales oriented and affinity (for up-selling and cross-selling)
- Technical skills and knowledge highly preferred
- Quality and service oriented
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral
- Willingness to learn and apply new technologies
- Logical thinking, analytic skills and problem-solving skills
- Stress resistant and ability to organise your work
- Strong team spirit, friendly and positive attitude
- A salary in line with Barcelona’s standard: €16.000/year + bonus + full paid training period
- Long term position, full-time job (39h/week), standard office hours, Monday to Friday
- Opportunity to join a booming and exciting company
- An international company with a multicultural environment (+20 nationalities)
- A fun, rewarding and open-minded team
- Trainings, self-development program and career opportunities (continuous training with 360° training courses, coaching sessions, courses for hard and soft skills, development programs for employees with leadership potential and management training courses organised by the company)
- Relocation package provided for candidates from abroad (reimbursement of up to €500 for flight tickets and accommodation for the first days upon arrival)
- Start date: ASAP
If you are interested in more job opportunities in Barcelona, please do not hesitate and visit our website bluselection.com!
- Product Support Advisor Danish/Finnish/Norwegian
€16000 - 16000
Being one of Europe's leading global outsourcing company with over 22 different locations worldwide, our client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of t...15 days ago
- Product Advisor (Dutch)
€19000 - 22000
• • Would you like to work in the vibrant city of Berlin? • • Do you like to support customers and provide a high level of customer satisfaction? • • Your next positio...5 days ago
- Technical Support Advisor Dutch/French/German
€16000 - 16000
Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 22 different locations worldwide, our client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of t...15 days ago
- Product Support Adviser (UK English)
€16000 - 17000
Being one of Europe's leading global outsourcing company with over 22 different locations worldwide, our Client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of t...about 2 months ago