Get similar jobs by email Register →
For our client, world known production company, REED is currently looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer. Do you have experience in supplier quality within production environment? Would you like to travel within your job and work in friendly environment where your ideas are welcomed and appreciated? This is an interesting opportunity just for you.
The main responsibility of the Production Engineer would be to develop and secure production process, and handling quality deviations.
Key tasks to be undertaken:
- Taking responsibility for Quality Assurance for key processes in the production
- Performing product audits and production risk assessments at suppliers
- Securing implementation of new and updated requirements
- Evaluating potential new supplier’s production and quality systems
- Taking responsibility for improvement of projects related to production processes
- University degree – preferably in engineering
- Experience in production environment and/or process development
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and six sigma methods and tools
- Knowledge/ experience with PPAP, APQP, FMEA, fish bone etc.
- Ability to motivate and lead colleagues
- Process oriented with good analytical skills
Work location: Prague
If you are interested in this opportunity and you believe you can be a right fit for this position, please send us your resume.
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Senior QA Automation Engineer 80-90,000CZK
€80000 - 90000
We're now working on building a brand new financial technology team for our US client in Prague. Our client provides a market leading SaaS solution to over 20,000 comp...about 19 hours ago