Get similar jobs by email Register →
Products and Commercial manager
Oxford & Cheltenham
Reporting to: Products and commercial director
Salary £45-50k pa
Client: The client is a large corporate client involved. This role is for one of their local offices involved in the delivery of training typically within the military and civil agencies of the UK from their local offices near Cheltenham and Oxford.
To assist with the management of client commercial and bidding activity including oversight and compliance of delivery within company processes and gate reviews. The role will include process improvement activities.
- Develop maintain and own the college processes by which new products are developed
- Work with operation delivery , support , training , learning development and business improvement and other teams as necessary to ensure processes are clearly communicated and understood and that governance is adopted for development of products.
- Develop and maintain bid processes
- Proactively identify opportunities through internal and external routes on bids
- Lead on all bid activity , creating and communicating the bid plan and task allocations throughout the supporting bid team and achieving on time delivery of bids
- Manage the governance process on bids
- Manage the register of tenders database
- Experience working across disciplines in a commercial, Business development or product management context.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, detail oriented who understands the need for process and controls
- Possesses sound commercial judgement
- Proactive self starter, clear thinking, able to assimilate and understand information rapidly.
- Confident and able to work in a matrix management structure
- A recognised commercial or professional qualification at degree level or higher
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Experience in bringing new products to the market
- A successful track record in BD or in a bidding environment
- Able to influence and or provide a constructive challenge , creative problem solving
Recruitment Direct is acting as a recruitment agency
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Sales Representative for strong up and comer
€50000 - 55000 OTE
Job Summary This is the ideal job for a Swedish speaker who is looking for a change in their career path and possible there home, as this job is based in Dublin, Irela...17 days ago
- German Account Manager
€19000 - 25000
Do you have an interest in technology and want to work in sunny Barcelona? We are looking for German Speakers who want to work in Barcelona, Spain. We look after you...28 days ago
- Dutch Account Manager - Dundalk
€24000 - 28000 per annum
Dutch speaking Account Manager wanted for a big player in the promotional goods sector here in Dundalk, Ireland. We're looking for a near native Dutch speaker with exc...2 days ago
- Swedish Account Manager – Dundalk
€24000 - 42000
Swedish speaking Account Manager wanted for a big player in the promotional goods sector here in Dundalk, Ireland. We’re looking for a near native Swedish speaker with...17 days ago
- Danish Account Manager – Dundalk
€24000 - 42000
Danish to join the team and improve relationships with clients in the Danish Market. This is a Monday-Friday sales position where you can expect to earn €24,000 gross ...17 days ago