Get similar jobs by email Register →
Products and Commercial manager
Oxford & Cheltenham
Reporting to: Products and commercial director
Salary £45-50k pa
Client: The client is a large corporate client involved. This role is for one of their local offices involved in the delivery of training typically within the military and civil agencies of the UK from their local offices near Cheltenham and Oxford.
To assist with the management of client commercial and bidding activity including oversight and compliance of delivery within company processes and gate reviews. The role will include process improvement activities.
- Develop maintain and own the college processes by which new products are developed
- Work with operation delivery , support , training , learning development and business improvement and other teams as necessary to ensure processes are clearly communicated and understood and that governance is adopted for development of products.
- Develop and maintain bid processes
- Proactively identify opportunities through internal and external routes on bids
- Lead on all bid activity , creating and communicating the bid plan and task allocations throughout the supporting bid team and achieving on time delivery of bids
- Manage the governance process on bids
- Manage the register of tenders database
- Experience working across disciplines in a commercial, Business development or product management context.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, detail oriented who understands the need for process and controls
- Possesses sound commercial judgement
- Proactive self starter, clear thinking, able to assimilate and understand information rapidly.
- Confident and able to work in a matrix management structure
- A recognised commercial or professional qualification at degree level or higher
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Experience in bringing new products to the market
- A successful track record in BD or in a bidding environment
- Able to influence and or provide a constructive challenge , creative problem solving
Recruitment Direct is acting as a recruitment agency
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch AND French Presales Job for fastest growing team - Dublin
€24000 - 24960 per annum + 10-15% bonus on performance
Job Summary Want to be a part for an award winning sales team up here in Dublin? Speak Both Dutch AND French? If so you could be in with a chance of joining one of the...3 months ago
- Inside Sales Executive (French)
€9000 - 50000
Do you have hospitality and sales background? Are you interested in identifying potential leads in the French market? Then this is your position: The Company The compa...19 days ago
- German Account Manager - Amersfoort
€1900 - 2200 per month + team bonus
Job Summary Recently graduated and have a near native level of German with an excellent level of English? Want to be the next Account Manager here in Amersfoort? We ar...5 days ago
- Dutch Junior Account Manager - London City Center
€£25000 - £26000 per annum + Uncapped Bonus
Job Summary Dutch Speakers, Listen Up – Here is a brand-new opportunity for those of you looking to work abroad. If you are a highly enthusiastic & outgoing Dutch spea...5 days ago
- Danish Sales Manager - Business Development - Frankfurt
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
€39000 - 45000 per annum + Plus Bonus Package depending on Exp.
Job Summary: Speak Danish & love the thrill of lead generation - growing your own pipeline? Looking for a challenge and a chance to grow your career? Then this is the ...3 months ago