Get similar jobs by email Register →
Professional Services Consultant
- Simultaneously manage multiple customer projects
- Assist customers with initial definition of project goals, identification of stakeholders, timelines/milestones, risks, etc. Track project through completion and acceptance.
- Assist customers with web chat implementations including architecture, configuration, branding, testing, training, and optimization consulting.
- Manage pilot implementations where key metrics related to conversion or productivity are required for further expansion
- Work closely with other Professional Services Consultants on larger projects
- Assist with security audits of SaaS infrastructures and procedures
- Act as liaison between customer and product group in order to facilitate feedback.
- Strong project management and organizational skills managing both internal and client resources
- Experience with web ecommerce environments in a variety of verticals, including Insurance and Retail industries.
- Strong problem solving capabilities with a ‘get it done’ attitude, helping to overcome any technical hurdles with the adoption and roll out of LogMeIn solutions during the
- pre-sales and post-sales processes
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to build rapport with audience. Ability to present to all levels in an organization
- Strong communication skills both technically and non-technically, regardless of audience.
- Strong documentation skills related to development, project management, and customer communications
- Web journey UI/UX understanding, mobile/desktop
- Content Management Systems and eCommerce Systems
- Web Analytics and Tag Management Systems
- Helpdesk and CRM solutions
- Team player with excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to work independently when required
- Self-starter; High personal motivation for success.
- Ability to adapt and work efficiently in a rapidly changing dynamic environment and managing multiple simultaneous projects
- Strong organizational skills with a quality focus, a great team attitude, and analytical problem solving skills
- Contact Center or Support Center background would be advantageous
- Strong Ecomm experience with strong focus on web experience driven conversions
- Strong web analytics background with experience in website visitor behavior. Strong understanding of Search Engine Optmization and Search Engine Management
- driven success is required
- Able to travel to throughout UK and Europe as necessary.
- Fluency in French and/or German is highly desirable.
- Experience with live chat solutions highly desirable
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French customer service
€relocation package+ performance bonus+ vouchers
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many ...3 months ago
- Senior Technical Support Representative
€2500BGN Gross per month
Be part of it This client is global technology company operating worldwide and presents an incredible opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading organisations....6 days ago
- German + Italian 3rd Level Technical Support - Stuttgart
€40000 - 42000 per annum
Speak Both German and Italian and like the way technology works? We are looking for you to join the level 3 Technical Support team here in Stuttgart, working for the m...about 1 month ago
- Sales Specialist (Swedish)
€17000 - 24000
Do you have strong business acumen and sales affinity? Are you looking to develop your skills and career by working for one of the world’s leading hardware company? Ou...about 1 month ago
- Finnish Customer Support Agent
€13000 - 15000
Our client is a global BPO provider located in Athens, Greece that is searching for Customer Support Advisors to join their growing team. CUSTOMER SUPPORT ADVISORS You...15 days ago