Get similar jobs by email Register →
Professional Services Consultant
- Simultaneously manage multiple customer projects
- Assist customers with initial definition of project goals, identification of stakeholders, timelines/milestones, risks, etc. Track project through completion and acceptance.
- Assist customers with web chat implementations including architecture, configuration, branding, testing, training, and optimization consulting.
- Manage pilot implementations where key metrics related to conversion or productivity are required for further expansion
- Work closely with other Professional Services Consultants on larger projects
- Assist with security audits of SaaS infrastructures and procedures
- Act as liaison between customer and product group in order to facilitate feedback.
- Strong project management and organizational skills managing both internal and client resources
- Experience with web ecommerce environments in a variety of verticals, including Insurance and Retail industries.
- Strong problem solving capabilities with a ‘get it done’ attitude, helping to overcome any technical hurdles with the adoption and roll out of LogMeIn solutions during the
- pre-sales and post-sales processes
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to build rapport with audience. Ability to present to all levels in an organization
- Strong communication skills both technically and non-technically, regardless of audience.
- Strong documentation skills related to development, project management, and customer communications
- Web journey UI/UX understanding, mobile/desktop
- Content Management Systems and eCommerce Systems
- Web Analytics and Tag Management Systems
- Helpdesk and CRM solutions
- Team player with excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to work independently when required
- Self-starter; High personal motivation for success.
- Ability to adapt and work efficiently in a rapidly changing dynamic environment and managing multiple simultaneous projects
- Strong organizational skills with a quality focus, a great team attitude, and analytical problem solving skills
- Contact Center or Support Center background would be advantageous
- Strong Ecomm experience with strong focus on web experience driven conversions
- Strong web analytics background with experience in website visitor behavior. Strong understanding of Search Engine Optmization and Search Engine Management
- driven success is required
- Able to travel to throughout UK and Europe as necessary.
- Fluency in French and/or German is highly desirable.
- Experience with live chat solutions highly desirable
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Junior customer advisor with German
€12000 - 15000
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many ...21 days ago
- French customer service
€relocation package+ performance bonus+ vouchers
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many ...22 days ago
- Junior Web Engineer
Company StyleLounge’s (www.StyleLounge.de) mission is to become the leading search engine for fashion in Europe. Founded in 2014 by a group of experienced entrepreneur...about 1 month ago
- Finnish IT Support
€30000 - 35000
We offer: Relocation assistance available Very good starting salary Genuine chance to grow and develop your career long term Ongoing training, including structured lon...7 months ago
- IT Support Specialist (Dutch+German)
€30000 - 35000
Job Description For one of our client, an international IT company, based in the South of Germany we are currently recruiting for a Dutch and German speaking IT Suppor...about 16 hours ago