Get similar jobs by email Register →
Professional Services Consultant
- Simultaneously manage multiple customer projects
- Assist customers with initial definition of project goals, identification of stakeholders, timelines/milestones, risks, etc. Track project through completion and acceptance.
- Assist customers with web chat implementations including architecture, configuration, branding, testing, training, and optimization consulting.
- Manage pilot implementations where key metrics related to conversion or productivity are required for further expansion
- Work closely with other Professional Services Consultants on larger projects
- Assist with security audits of SaaS infrastructures and procedures
- Act as liaison between customer and product group in order to facilitate feedback.
- Strong project management and organizational skills managing both internal and client resources
- Experience with web ecommerce environments in a variety of verticals, including Insurance and Retail industries.
- Strong problem solving capabilities with a ‘get it done’ attitude, helping to overcome any technical hurdles with the adoption and roll out of LogMeIn solutions during the
- pre-sales and post-sales processes
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to build rapport with audience. Ability to present to all levels in an organization
- Strong communication skills both technically and non-technically, regardless of audience.
- Strong documentation skills related to development, project management, and customer communications
- Web journey UI/UX understanding, mobile/desktop
- Content Management Systems and eCommerce Systems
- Web Analytics and Tag Management Systems
- Helpdesk and CRM solutions
- Team player with excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to work independently when required
- Self-starter; High personal motivation for success.
- Ability to adapt and work efficiently in a rapidly changing dynamic environment and managing multiple simultaneous projects
- Strong organizational skills with a quality focus, a great team attitude, and analytical problem solving skills
- Contact Center or Support Center background would be advantageous
- Strong Ecomm experience with strong focus on web experience driven conversions
- Strong web analytics background with experience in website visitor behavior. Strong understanding of Search Engine Optmization and Search Engine Management
- driven success is required
- Able to travel to throughout UK and Europe as necessary.
- Fluency in French and/or German is highly desirable.
- Experience with live chat solutions highly desirable
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Finnish Technical Support Consultant
Etsimme nyt suomen kielen osaajaa Tsekkien Brnoon! Kumppanimme: Kumppanimme Tsekeissä tuottaa mullistavia b2b-palveluita asiakkailleen ympäri maailman. Yrityksen IT ja...about 1 month ago
- French Customer Consultant Athens
Are you a native French ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP. OUR CLIENT...about 2 months ago
- Software Consultant (French)
€25000 - 35000
Do you have a degree in computer science? Do you have experience in database management systems? Then this position is for you: The Company Our client is a fast growin...10 months ago
- Danish Customer Consultant to Barcelona
€15000 - 22000
Danish Customer Representative in Barcelona Our client is an internationally acclaimed outsourcing business. Many succesful organisations have transferred their servic...1 day ago
- French Customer Consultant to Barcelona
French Customer Representative in Barcelona Our client is an internationally acclaimed outsourcing business. Many succesful organisations have transferred their servic...1 day ago