Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Kerr Multilingual Recruitment|
|Job Title||Programmer Analyst|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£26000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + bonus+benefits|
|Date Posted||over 2 years ago|
Programmer Analyst (existing code)
£26-£30K +bonus +benefits
Our client, an internationally leading IT hardware company, is seeking to appoint a Programmer Analyst for their offices in Surrey. The Programmer Analyst will be responsible for developing and maintaining computer software applications, databases and reports. Works with customers to understand their needs and develop software solutions. Delivers maintenance, support and necessary modifications for software applications in use.
What you'll do:
1. To provide high level technical and analytical support for software applications
2. To develop and maintains software applications and databases by evaluating business needs. To arrange project requirements in programming sequence suitable for Microsoft.Net development.
3. Be able to independently manage a project from start to finish and effectively communicate as a member of group of developers in case of team application development.
4. To confirm program operation by conducting tests.
5. Maintains computer systems and programming guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures
What you'll need:
- Degree level educated (or equivalent) in Computer Science or similar
- A minimum of two years of .Net Framework programming,
- C# and ASP.NET,
- HTML 5 ,
Nice to have: ASP.Net MVC, ASP.Net Web Forms, SCSS/SASS, Grunt, Bower, Team Foundation, Experience in using Subversion systems, MS Office programming, Knowledge of JD Edwards (Oracle JD Edwards World Applications) data structure.
If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Multilingual Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.