Get similar jobs by email Register →
My client is looking for a brilliant Project Co-ordinator to be responsible for directing multiple projects at a time or a singular mid-scale project, and ensuring projects meet or exceed internal team deadlines and business expectations. The ideal candidate should have a passion for delivering great work and meaningful results, is a problem-solver and has the ability to self-manage and motivate him/herself as well as motivating other team members.
The overall responsibility of the Project Co-ordinator is to plan, implement, and track specific short-term or long-term projects within the company. This person will play a key role in building successful web properties for the company, such as affiliate websites and branding portals. The Project Co-ordinator will be responsible for managing a wide array of critical, fun areas included, but not limited to, content updates, website designs and website redesign, landing page development, SEO and paid search campaigns, digital analytics and more.
· Planning for projects, gathering necessary resources and communicating to all members of the team regarding goals, processes and project status
· Juggling many projects at a given time, keeping track of project progress and communicating progress to Project Leader and stakeholders when needed
· Monitoring and giving proper positive and negative feedback to project teams
· Keeping communication open and flowing across all necessary departments
· Working as an actively contributing team member with the rest of the project team, other Project Co-ordinators and the Project Leader
· Taking initiative to improve current management processes
· Working closely with managers and members from different departments including, but not limited to, SEO specialists, Content Writers, Developers and Designers.
· 2 years of project management experience
· Experience managing or coordinating projects involving multiple resources and channels
· Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
· Knowledge of project management in areas relating to online marketing
· Excellent written communication skills and strong ability for personal interaction and persuasion
· Fluent in english
· Proficient in microsoft excel
· Basic knowledge of seo/sem
· Experience from the iGaming Industry
· Experience from affiliate marketing
· CSS/HTML skills
· UX/UI skills
· Fluent in Swedish, Dutch, or Finnish