Get similar jobs by email Register →
Summary of Job:
Develop and Implement Cluster Wide Innovative Business Transformation Systems to enable Best Practice Process and Product Development through the entire Product Lifecycle.
This role will require leading project teams in the deployment of newly designed business systems to the company Cluster to the agreed project objectives and assisting in the planning and development of subsequent phases.
The position will involve supporting Operations to create pipeline of Continuous Improvement and Innovation projects driving business results.
Key Competencies Required:
- Strong Project & Portfolio Management Skills.
- Solid process and system orientation.
- Problem solving skills – To assist in maintaining project progress and on design issues.
- Decision Making – Required to make decisions on technical and management issues.
- Excellent Planning & Organizing Skills
- Effectively communicate with external and internal stakeholders through the duration of the program to minimise Business disruption.
- Effective utilisation of senior Management and Sponsor team to ensure progress of the Project.
- Ability to effectively manage Cross-functional, Virtual and Global teams
- Superior change management skills including the understanding of both individual change and organizational change.
- Outstanding presence and communication skills, able to inspire trust and quickly build credibility Must have strong collaboration and influence skills
For further Information on this role, please contact John on 021 4901165 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Sales Engineer
€Negotiable depending on experience
Our client based in the South Dublin area is currently recruiting a Sales Engineer for an immediate start. The ideal candidate will have the following: Proven experien...about 2 months ago
- Analog Applications Engineer
Prague, Full-time Language Required: Any PROJECT DESCRIPTION Our client Texas Instruments is a leading manufacturer in the semiconductor industry. With more than 30,00...4 days ago