Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Project Manager|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum + + Benefits, bonus & relocation available|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
Project Manager - Online Gaming - Gibraltar
£35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits, Bonuses and Attractive Relocation Package
Are you a Project Manager seeking a new challenge? Are you able to work in a highly secured infrastructure and environment? Would you be interested in working in Gibraltar (On the Southern tip of Spain)?
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Games Project Manager to join an exciting new Online Gaming provider in Gibraltar. The successful Project Manager will be passionate, creative and happy to immerse themselves in multiple, concurrent gaming projects, ensuring exciting, compelling games are created. The Games Project Manager will be responsible for creating full-scale project plans, working with the game producers, developers, QAs and stakeholders to ensure new projects, as well as change requests, are accurately executed. The successful candidate will apply an interactive Agile methodology in ensuring milestone deliverables and feedback to technical and business stakeholders, as well as report project progress with external firms and resources.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven prior experience managing multiple concurrent projects, varying in size and focus
- Experience working in the online Gaming/Betting industry
- Strong Matrix Management
- Excellent working understanding of Project Management methodology PRINCE2, PMI, or Scrum
- Strong understanding of web-based and mobile technologies
- Able to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Excellent written and oral communication, as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Educated to degree or diploma level, preferably with a technical background in Engineering or Computer Science.
- 3+ Years of Relevant Experience
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies, they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
This is a great opportunity, with a market leading salary package to match, including excellent benefits and relocation package, it is a truly career changing role.
Do you have what it takes to succeed in this Project Manager role?
Apply now without delay, the client is arranging interviews with suitable candidates as soon as possible.