Get similar jobs by email Register →
- Lead all phases of the project delivery from Initiation/Discovery to Closure. This involves liaising with Sales to create a Statement of Work (SOW) for the Customer, outlining the scope and associated costs for each project deliverable/phase.
- Facilitate Customer workshops to present, validate and achieve stakeholder consensus on business approaches and plans.
- Lead business requirements workshops with the Customer and document the outputs to ensure a clear understanding (internally and externally) of the Customers’ use-cases, requirements and scope.
- Work with the Solution Architect and Customer to to gather technical requirements.
- Establish a baseline forecast of project outputs to ensure effective planning.
- Create and manage a detailed project plan in alignment with Customer expectations and internal Engineering/Product priorities.
- Plan and schedule required development efforts with Engineering, ensuring the scope, inputs and expected outputs for each delivery are clearly documented and communicated.
- Identify, track and own the resolution of project issues and mitigation of project risks.
- Ensure all Customer, Product and Engineering dependencies of the project are tracked, monitored and communicated to cross-functional teams.
- Facilitate cross-functional team meetings, Customer status calls and Stakeholder reviews.
- Lead the project methodology, ensuring that templates and work instructions are clear for all project phases and deliverables.
- Manage the project budget and report on utilisation.
- Evaluate and communicate the project status to internal and external Stakeholders.
- Proactively manage change and scope creep with Customers and internal and external Stakeholders.
- Maintain strong client focus at all times.
- Provide training to Customers on new features and capabilities.
- Travel is a significant element of this role (70%).
- A minimum of 5 years experience working as a Technical Project Manager in a Customer-facing capacity.
- Direct experience in delivering SaaS to Enterprise Customers.
- A strong technical background with a track-record in managing and delivering large and complex development projects.
- Direct experience working within Agile and Iterative Waterfall models.
- Experience in influencing, providing support, advice and liaison with Stakeholders and Customers.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver.
- Ability to work with clients and develop relationships/business.
- 3rd level degree or relevant technical experience.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Programme Manager
City of London, London
Programme Manager | Salary Competitive + Relocation and Benefits | Online Gaming | Gibraltar or London SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Gaming Programme Manag...20 days ago
- Major Incident Manager
City of London, London
Major Incident Manager | Competitive Salary + benefits package | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar and London SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an outstanding Maj...9 days ago
- Product Manager (Digital Sportsbook)
City of London,
Product Manager (Digital Sportsbook) | Competitive Salary and Benefits including Pension, Healthcare And Bonus | Gaming Company | London SRGEurope have been appointed ...about 1 month ago
- French speaking Service Delivery Coordinator
€40000 - 40000
Team Description & Purpose of Role The Service Delivery Central team is composed of skilled individuals responsible for a range of disciplines. These include Customer ...about 1 month ago
- Software Consultant (French)
€25000 - 35000
Do you have a degree in computer science? Do you have experience in database management systems? Then this position is for you: The Company Our client is a fast growin...9 days ago