Get similar jobs by email Register →
- Lead all phases of the project delivery from Initiation/Discovery to Closure. This involves liaising with Sales to create a Statement of Work (SOW) for the Customer, outlining the scope and associated costs for each project deliverable/phase.
- Facilitate Customer workshops to present, validate and achieve stakeholder consensus on business approaches and plans.
- Lead business requirements workshops with the Customer and document the outputs to ensure a clear understanding (internally and externally) of the Customers’ use-cases, requirements and scope.
- Work with the Solution Architect and Customer to to gather technical requirements.
- Establish a baseline forecast of project outputs to ensure effective planning.
- Create and manage a detailed project plan in alignment with Customer expectations and internal Engineering/Product priorities.
- Plan and schedule required development efforts with Engineering, ensuring the scope, inputs and expected outputs for each delivery are clearly documented and communicated.
- Identify, track and own the resolution of project issues and mitigation of project risks.
- Ensure all Customer, Product and Engineering dependencies of the project are tracked, monitored and communicated to cross-functional teams.
- Facilitate cross-functional team meetings, Customer status calls and Stakeholder reviews.
- Lead the project methodology, ensuring that templates and work instructions are clear for all project phases and deliverables.
- Manage the project budget and report on utilisation.
- Evaluate and communicate the project status to internal and external Stakeholders.
- Proactively manage change and scope creep with Customers and internal and external Stakeholders.
- Maintain strong client focus at all times.
- Provide training to Customers on new features and capabilities.
- Travel is a significant element of this role (70%).
- A minimum of 5 years experience working as a Technical Project Manager in a Customer-facing capacity.
- Direct experience in delivering SaaS to Enterprise Customers.
- A strong technical background with a track-record in managing and delivering large and complex development projects.
- Direct experience working within Agile and Iterative Waterfall models.
- Experience in influencing, providing support, advice and liaison with Stakeholders and Customers.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver.
- Ability to work with clients and develop relationships/business.
- 3rd level degree or relevant technical experience.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish VIP Account Manager
€0 - 0
Trött på regn och grått väder? Redo för ett äventyr utomlands? Gå med i vår klients unga och dynamiska team i Limassol, Cypern! Företaget är ett av de största marknads...4 days ago
- German Speaking IT Support Manager Krakow
€Zlotych5500 - Zlotych6000 per annum + Benefits
What are we looking for? We are looking for someone with a strong interest in IT, a near native level of German and who wants to work abroad in Poland. If this sounds ...2 months ago
- AI Engineer – Dublin
€47000 - 66000
We’re looking for passionate and motivated AI Engineer here in Dublin, Ireland for those who have a strong background in C++, AI or Machine Learning. Once you have a M...18 days ago
- Software Consultant (French)
€25000 - 35000
Do you have a degree in computer science? Do you have experience in database management systems? Then this position is for you: The Company Our client is a fast growin...9 months ago
- Software Consultant (Italian)
€30000 - 35000
Do you have a degree in computer science? Do you have experience in database mangement systems ? Then this position is for you : The Company Our client is a fast growi...9 months ago