Get similar jobs by email Register →
We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated individual with website creation management experience to join our client’s team. Specifically, we are looking for an individual who possesses skills pertaining to web content management, graphic design, and all areas of the website creation cycle from domain name to a finished working product.
This candidate will have the use of team resources and be in charge of creating, implementing and finalising all stages of the website site creation process by utilising the staff’s abilities at hand. Stakeholders that will be working with the candidate are management, development, design, content, operations and marketing.
This is a job for a perfectionist and someone who takes pride in their work. Attention to detail and not settling for work quality will be a key part of this task. Managing multiple projects, multiple members of staff and taking responsibility should exit the candidate.
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills.
- Verifiable knowledge of HTML and PHP as well as experience with popular content management systems such as WordPress and also raw HTML/PHP setups.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Basic Adobe Photoshop skills.
- Familiarity with geotargeting.
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team.
- 3-5 years experience managing websites; including content production for high traffic websites.
- Understanding of basic SEO principles such as meta data and best linking practices.
- Familiarity with online marketing.
- Experience with affiliate marketing is preferred, but is not required to be considered for this position.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- IT Demand Manager (m/f)
You are looking for the next challenge within IT? You have experience capturing and managing global IT demand as well as participating in large IT change projects insi...8 days ago
- French IT Manager
Expanding automative design company based in Central London is looking for a French speaking IT Manager who will be in charge of their IT equipments for all their offi...3 months ago
- French/Canadian International Software Quality Engineer - Cork
€39000 - 58000
The European Software Quality team is responsible for designing, implementing and executing both automated and manual QA Plans for our client’s software products. We h...about 2 months ago
- Software Consultant (French)
€25000 - 35000
Do you have a degree in computer science? Do you have experience in database management systems? Then this position is for you: The Company Our client is a fast growin...3 months ago
- Software Consultant (Italian)
€30000 - 35000
Do you have a degree in computer science? Do you have experience in database mangement systems ? Then this position is for you : The Company Our client is a fast growi...3 months ago