Get similar jobs by email Register →
We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated individual with website creation management experience to join our client’s team. Specifically, we are looking for an individual who possesses skills pertaining to web content management, graphic design, and all areas of the website creation cycle from domain name to a finished working product.
This candidate will have the use of team resources and be in charge of creating, implementing and finalising all stages of the website site creation process by utilising the staff’s abilities at hand. Stakeholders that will be working with the candidate are management, development, design, content, operations and marketing.
This is a job for a perfectionist and someone who takes pride in their work. Attention to detail and not settling for work quality will be a key part of this task. Managing multiple projects, multiple members of staff and taking responsibility should exit the candidate.
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills.
- Verifiable knowledge of HTML and PHP as well as experience with popular content management systems such as WordPress and also raw HTML/PHP setups.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Basic Adobe Photoshop skills.
- Familiarity with geotargeting.
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team.
- 3-5 years experience managing websites; including content production for high traffic websites.
- Understanding of basic SEO principles such as meta data and best linking practices.
- Familiarity with online marketing.
- Experience with affiliate marketing is preferred, but is not required to be considered for this position.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- e-Logistics Project Manager (Dutch+German)
€30000 - 35000
Job Description For one of our clients, an international IT company, based in the South of Germany we are currently recruiting a Dutch and German speaking e-Logistics ...2 months ago
- e-Logistics Project Manager (Swedish+German)
€30000 - 35000
Job Description For one of our clients, an international IT company, based in the South of Germany we are currently recruiting a Swedish and German speaking e-Logistic...2 months ago
- Deskside Support Manager (English)
€40000 - 60000
The Job - Responsible for the support of end user technology of approximately 4500 internal users worldwide - Plan and ensure successful project implementation and sup...2 months ago
- Junior Account Manager (Danish/Swedish)
€18000 - 24000
Are you good at building lasting relationships and managing a business? Are you interested in a challenging role within one of the world’s leading hardware company? Ou...3 months ago
- Polish Customer Support Advisor
€15000 - 18000
Polish Customer Support Advisor Our client, the worldwide leader in outsourced multichannel customer experience management, is recruiting for full time (8 hours) agent...about 1 month ago