Get similar jobs by email Register →
The Project Manager is responsible for the project coordination within Transfer Agency. The Project Manager will develop business cases and requirements.
He/she will actively lead project meetings, monitor the progress of the assigned projects and provide updated status to the business units.
The Project Manager will document issues, coordinate solutions and monitor their closure. The Project Manager is also responsible for the coordination of testing and implementation of the project.
He/she will assist in the development of procedures, controls and training. The Project Manager will be expected to work on several projects at one time.
• Management of client-facing projects
• Develops the Business Case in conjunction with the Project sponsor.
• Defines project scope based on the Project sponsor’s objectives together with input from the appropriate stakeholders, both internally and externally
• Liaises extensively with clients to establish exact requirements, agree solutions and define timeframes for project deliverables
• Proactive identification and management of project risks, ensuring that the appropriate measures are taken to ensure that all stakeholders have an appropriate appreciation of the key risks and that the required steps to mitigate these risks are completed.
• Thorough documentation throughout the project life cycle including collation of all required signoffs
• Issue tracking and management, ensuring that the appropriate stakeholders are in agreement with the resolution steps
• Performs a cost/benefit analysis under the direction of the Project Owner Monitors project milestones
• Reports project status and issues to business unit on a regular basis.
• Coordinates User Acceptance Testing and implementation planning
• Assists with the development of the Training Program for the project
• Interfaces with other business units involved in the project and coordinates the project team and activities across all organizations involved in the project
• Coordinates internal Legal & Risk requests
• Works within the Transfer Agency Project Office structure and ensures that all standard
WHAT YOU NEED:
• At least 5 experience of management/supervisory/project management in financial services.
• University degree in accounting, banking, finance, business administration, or equivalent professional qualification.
• Advanced computer skills (MS Office: Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, Project…Excellent communication skills.
• Knowledge of Transfer Agency function an advantage.
• Good organisational skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work to deadlines.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Excellent communication, interaction and influencing skills.
• Ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels.
• Self motivated, innovative and analytical.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong Presentation and Facilitating skills.
• Good prioritisation and time management.
• Ability to engage successfully in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
• End to end experience of project lifecycle.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high profile organization with an excellent salary package.
Stelfox is a leading provider of IT recruitment services to the Irish and European Market and 2012 National Recruitment Federation Double Award Winners:
Agency of the Year | Best in practice - IT and Telecoms.
Nominated 2013 Spider awards in Listings category.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options on confidence, please contact Garry Barcoe and I shall get back to you immediately...
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Account Manager
€19000 - 25000
Do you have an interest in technology and want to work in sunny Barcelona? We are looking for German Speakers who want to work in Barcelona, Spain. We look after you...about 1 month ago
- German Speaking IT Support Manager Krakow
€Zlotych5500 - Zlotych6000 per annum + Benefits
What are we looking for? We are looking for someone with a strong interest in IT, a near native level of German and who wants to work abroad in Poland. If this sounds ...8 days ago
- Software Consultant (French)
€25000 - 35000
Do you have a degree in computer science? Do you have experience in database management systems? Then this position is for you: The Company Our client is a fast growin...7 months ago
- Software Consultant (Italian)
€30000 - 35000
Do you have a degree in computer science? Do you have experience in database mangement systems ? Then this position is for you : The Company Our client is a fast growi...7 months ago
- Swedish IT Support Agent - North Dublin
€21000 - 21500 per annum
Swedish IT Support agent wanted for one of the world's leading customer experience driven outsourcing giants here in North Dublin, Ireland. We're looking for near nati...8 days ago