Get similar jobs by email Register →
If you join us, your Key Responsibilities will be:
- Own and manage company's projects, tasks and activities under head of delivery's supervision.
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects and tasks from initiation to closure.
- Work closely with business owners and head of delivery to define projects and tasks' scope and expected deliverables.
- Create a detailed work breakdown structure to estimate effort and resources and provide clear project/task schedule to relevant parties.
- Ongoing tracking of projects and tasks' deliverables using appropriate tools and reporting of the progress to head of delivery and other stakeholders.
- Ensure all projects and tasks are progressed as per plan and raise flags on time.
- Keeping track of the tasks' backlog.
- Assist head of delivery to plan work in advance for the technical teams.
- General project management tasks.
- Implement and maintain Agile / SCRUM standards and methodology.
- Initiate and improve processes and methodology.
- Develop and maintain necessary project and delivery documentations.
Ours requirements for you will be:
- 2 years' experience as a successful technical project manager or SCRUM master.
- Proven experience with implementing and working according to Agile / SCRUM or other development methodologies across all software life cycle.
- Strong Technical hands-on experience in development and maintenance of complex web systems.
- Ability to work well under low supervision.
- Very organized. Pay attention to small details
- Ability to read and understand information from various sources.
- Ability to write clear business requirements. – a big plus
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated, very responsible, dynamic and strong team player.
- English – High level of communication skills (read, write, speak).
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- e-Logistics Project Manager (Dutch+German)
€30000 - 35000
Job Description For one of our clients, an international IT company, based in the South of Germany we are currently recruiting a Dutch and German speaking e-Logistics ...11 days ago
- IT Service Desk Manager
€40000 - 50000
The Job - Responsible for the support of end user technology of approximately 4500 internal users worldwide - Plan and ensure successful project implementation and sup...4 days ago
- IT Service Desk Coordinator (English)
€29000 - 34000
Job Description For one of our client, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for experienced Service Desk Coordinator....about 10 hours ago
- Sales Specialist (Swedish)
€17000 - 24000
Do you have strong business acumen and sales affinity? Are you looking to develop your skills and career by working for one of the world’s leading hardware company? Ou...2 months ago
- German IT support & Business Development Belfast
€16000 - 18000
What are we looking for? Do you speak German, have an affinity for IT, and like to help others with it? Then check out this IT Support job we have in Belfast, Northern...about 1 month ago