Get similar jobs by email Register →
If you join us, your Key Responsibilities will be:
- Own and manage company's projects, tasks and activities under head of delivery's supervision.
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects and tasks from initiation to closure.
- Work closely with business owners and head of delivery to define projects and tasks' scope and expected deliverables.
- Create a detailed work breakdown structure to estimate effort and resources and provide clear project/task schedule to relevant parties.
- Ongoing tracking of projects and tasks' deliverables using appropriate tools and reporting of the progress to head of delivery and other stakeholders.
- Ensure all projects and tasks are progressed as per plan and raise flags on time.
- Keeping track of the tasks' backlog.
- Assist head of delivery to plan work in advance for the technical teams.
- General project management tasks.
- Implement and maintain Agile / SCRUM standards and methodology.
- Initiate and improve processes and methodology.
- Develop and maintain necessary project and delivery documentations.
Ours requirements for you will be:
- 2 years' experience as a successful technical project manager or SCRUM master.
- Proven experience with implementing and working according to Agile / SCRUM or other development methodologies across all software life cycle.
- Strong Technical hands-on experience in development and maintenance of complex web systems.
- Ability to work well under low supervision.
- Very organized. Pay attention to small details
- Ability to read and understand information from various sources.
- Ability to write clear business requirements. – a big plus
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated, very responsible, dynamic and strong team player.
- English – High level of communication skills (read, write, speak).
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Programme Manager
City of London, London
Programme Manager | Salary Competitive + Relocation and Benefits | Online Gaming | Gibraltar or London SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Gaming Programme Manag...19 days ago
- Major Incident Manager
City of London, London
Major Incident Manager | Competitive Salary + benefits package | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar and London SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an outstanding Maj...8 days ago
- Product Manager (Digital Sportsbook)
City of London,
Product Manager (Digital Sportsbook) | Competitive Salary and Benefits including Pension, Healthcare And Bonus | Gaming Company | London SRGEurope have been appointed ...about 1 month ago
- Customer/Technical Support Manager
€20000 - 33000
We're now seeking an experienced team manager for a growing international company in Prague providing financial solutions to major international organisations. Role an...3 months ago
- French speaking Service Delivery Coordinator
€40000 - 40000
Team Description & Purpose of Role The Service Delivery Central team is composed of skilled individuals responsible for a range of disciplines. These include Customer ...about 1 month ago