Get similar jobs by email Register →
If you join us, your Key Responsibilities will be:
- Own and manage company's projects, tasks and activities under head of delivery's supervision.
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects and tasks from initiation to closure.
- Work closely with business owners and head of delivery to define projects and tasks' scope and expected deliverables.
- Create a detailed work breakdown structure to estimate effort and resources and provide clear project/task schedule to relevant parties.
- Ongoing tracking of projects and tasks' deliverables using appropriate tools and reporting of the progress to head of delivery and other stakeholders.
- Ensure all projects and tasks are progressed as per plan and raise flags on time.
- Keeping track of the tasks' backlog.
- Assist head of delivery to plan work in advance for the technical teams.
- General project management tasks.
- Implement and maintain Agile / SCRUM standards and methodology.
- Initiate and improve processes and methodology.
- Develop and maintain necessary project and delivery documentations.
Ours requirements for you will be:
- 2 years' experience as a successful technical project manager or SCRUM master.
- Proven experience with implementing and working according to Agile / SCRUM or other development methodologies across all software life cycle.
- Strong Technical hands-on experience in development and maintenance of complex web systems.
- Ability to work well under low supervision.
- Very organized. Pay attention to small details
- Ability to read and understand information from various sources.
- Ability to write clear business requirements. – a big plus
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated, very responsible, dynamic and strong team player.
- English – High level of communication skills (read, write, speak).
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- 2nd Level IT Support Specialist (German+French)
€35000 - 40000
For one of our client, an international IT company, based in the South of Germany we are currently recruiting for experienced 2nd Level Technical Support candidates. T...3 months ago
- Technical Support Representative
€17000 - 21000
Be part of it This client is a global player in business process outsourcing and you will be representing one of their most high profile clients. The company you will ...12 days ago
- German Speaker Wanted in Cork for IT Support
€24000 - 25000
What are we looking for? That’s a good question, if you speak German and have a good level of English, with a genuine interest in technology, then we want to talk to y...4 days ago
- Turkish speaker needed for IT support/Sales Job Belfast, Northern Ireland
€14000 - 15000
What are we looking for? Do you speak Turkish, have an affinity for IT, and like to help others with it? Then check out this IT Support job we have in Belfast, Norther...about 2 months ago
- Danish CS Agent for a famous Nordic iGaming company
€24000 - 28000
Customer Care Specialist for a large Nordic iGaming company in Malta Our client, which has strong Nordic roots, is expanding and is now looking for the best customer s...11 days ago