Get similar jobs by email Register →
If you join us, your Key Responsibilities will be:
- Own and manage company's projects, tasks and activities under head of delivery's supervision.
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects and tasks from initiation to closure.
- Work closely with business owners and head of delivery to define projects and tasks' scope and expected deliverables.
- Create a detailed work breakdown structure to estimate effort and resources and provide clear project/task schedule to relevant parties.
- Ongoing tracking of projects and tasks' deliverables using appropriate tools and reporting of the progress to head of delivery and other stakeholders.
- Ensure all projects and tasks are progressed as per plan and raise flags on time.
- Keeping track of the tasks' backlog.
- Assist head of delivery to plan work in advance for the technical teams.
- General project management tasks.
- Implement and maintain Agile / SCRUM standards and methodology.
- Initiate and improve processes and methodology.
- Develop and maintain necessary project and delivery documentations.
Ours requirements for you will be:
- 2 years' experience as a successful technical project manager or SCRUM master.
- Proven experience with implementing and working according to Agile / SCRUM or other development methodologies across all software life cycle.
- Strong Technical hands-on experience in development and maintenance of complex web systems.
- Ability to work well under low supervision.
- Very organized. Pay attention to small details
- Ability to read and understand information from various sources.
- Ability to write clear business requirements. – a big plus
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated, very responsible, dynamic and strong team player.
- English – High level of communication skills (read, write, speak).
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- e-Logistics Project Manager (Dutch+German)
€30000 - 35000
Job Description For one of our clients, an international IT company, based in the South of Germany we are currently recruiting a Dutch and German speaking e-Logistics ...about 1 month ago
- e-Logistics Project Manager (Swedish+German)
€30000 - 35000
Job Description For one of our clients, an international IT company, based in the South of Germany we are currently recruiting a Swedish and German speaking e-Logistic...about 1 month ago
- Deskside Support Manager (English)
€40000 - 60000
The Job - Responsible for the support of end user technology of approximately 4500 internal users worldwide - Plan and ensure successful project implementation and sup...about 1 month ago
- Junior Account Manager (Danish/Swedish)
€18000 - 24000
Are you good at building lasting relationships and managing a business? Are you interested in a challenging role within one of the world’s leading hardware company? Ou...about 2 months ago
- IT Service Desk Manager
€40000 - 50000
The Job - Responsible for the support of end user technology of approximately 4500 internal users worldwide - Plan and ensure successful project implementation and sup...about 2 months ago