Get similar jobs by email Register →
To generate accurate and timely rent and concessions payments based on current contracts. Ensuring accurate payments and statements are generated to customers based on revenue reporting and contracted compensations.
Responsibilities and functions are as follows:
- Administration of contract schedules, updates and inquires
- Maintain CAAS System with latest contract information, abstract updates, revenue and payment requirements.
- Perform accounting tasks such as: posting, reconciliation, audits, journal entries, reporting, month end
- Ensure that customer reports are efficiently and accurately produced
- Perform updates to the system of open and closing of properties.
- Check and statement validation and processing.
- Customer correspondence and research involving vendors, management and other departments within Hertz to ensure successful processing.
- Other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or Equivalent - Some college is preferred
Accounting or Payables experience 1+ years
Knowledge of invoice and payables processing
- Knowledge and understanding of Accounts Payable process
- Knowledge of Properties and Concessions or Real Estate Management a plus
- Knowledge of month end processing and accounting reconciliation processes.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools-advanced excel skills
- Oracle user experience
- Basic Contract review
- Lean Six Sigma knowledge a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.