Get similar jobs by email Register →
To generate accurate and timely rent and concessions payments based on current contracts. Ensuring accurate payments and statements are generated to customers based on revenue reporting and contracted compensations.
Responsibilities and functions are as follows:
- Administration of contract schedules, updates and inquires
- Maintain CAAS System with latest contract information, abstract updates, revenue and payment requirements.
- Perform accounting tasks such as: posting, reconciliation, audits, journal entries, reporting, month end
- Ensure that customer reports are efficiently and accurately produced
- Perform updates to the system of open and closing of properties.
- Check and statement validation and processing.
- Customer correspondence and research involving vendors, management and other departments within Hertz to ensure successful processing.
- Other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or Equivalent - Some college is preferred
Accounting or Payables experience 1+ years
Knowledge of invoice and payables processing
- Knowledge and understanding of Accounts Payable process
- Knowledge of Properties and Concessions or Real Estate Management a plus
- Knowledge of month end processing and accounting reconciliation processes.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools-advanced excel skills
- Oracle user experience
- Basic Contract review
- Lean Six Sigma knowledge a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Credit Collector - Spanish and Italian - Amersfoort
€1 per annum
For one of our clients in Amersfoort, we are looking for a Credit Collector. This position is responsible for approaching customers on a daily basis to build up the re...5 days ago
- Dutch Transport Planning Lead
€40000 - 45000
We now have a dynamic logistics role open for people with a background in transportation to join a major FMCG's European team here in Prague. Main Tasks Analyse custom...13 days ago
- EMEA Billing Specialist - English Language
€30000 - 35000CZK Per Month
We are now seeking an enthusiastic new team member for our international client in Prague. In this position, you will be responsible for administrating large value inv...22 days ago
- Czech Accounts Payable Job - Krakow
€Zlotych5400 - Zlotych8000 per month
Job Summary To all those who speak Czech and have a strong background in Accounting - In particular, accounts payable and receivables. If numbers are your thing and yo...2 months ago
- German Account Payables Manager - Frankfurt
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
€60000 - 70000 per annum
Job Summary Looking to live and work in Frankfurt? Is working with people & numbers your thing? If so keep reading as we have a juicy offer on the table for those with...about 1 month ago