Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is currently looking for an experienced PSP/Accounts Analyst to join their finance team at the Malta office. The Accounts Analyst will be responsible for overall day-to-day accounting functions which include but are not limited to: Payment Provider Reconciliations, monitoring of bank balances, settlement reconciliations, bank transfers and maintain general ledgers.
You should be comfortable interacting with senior management and stakeholders.
Reporting to the CFO.
Who are you?
You are currently thriving in a similar role, most probably in an iGaming company. Even though being successful and appreciated in your current job, you long to fully leverage your skills and personality in a more agile organisation.
Whilst being a very organised and structured person with analytical abilities, you also possess excellt interpersonal and communications skills.
- Maintain general ledgers and general bank postings
- Bank reconciliations
- Monitoring of Bank balances
- Payment Provider Reconciliations and following up on any discrepancies with the payments team
- Postings of PSP charges, refunds, and chargebacks
- Merchant funding for PSPs upon request
- Settlement Reconciliations, monitor payment provider settlements and bank settlement postings
- Process vendor invoices, payments of invoices and consultants
- Bank transfers, internally and externally
- Tackle bank queries and correspondence with payment providers
- +3 years experience in a similar role preferably within i-gaming
- Academic degree in Finance or Accounting
- Good understanding of how various PSPs work
- Excellent English communication skills both written and spoken
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent financial modelling skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Responsible Gaming Analyst
Nordic jobs Worldwide arbejder med fantastiske iGaming-klienter på Malta, og de har i øjeblikket brug for talentfulde og motiverede danske medarbejdere. Vi arbejder ku...24 days ago
- Danish Language Analyst
€0 - 35000
Her er en fantastisk mulighed for at arbejde med et brancheledende brand inden for IT verdenen! Vores kunde er et førende IT-firma, der arbejder med anderkendte produk...24 days ago
- Reporting Analyst (French)
€24000 - 28000
Do you see yourself as a high-performing, enthusiastic and talented individual with lots of drive and ideas to achieve big things? Then this one is for you: The Compan...3 months ago