Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is currently looking for an experienced PSP/Accounts Analyst to join their finance team at the Malta office. The Accounts Analyst will be responsible for overall day-to-day accounting functions which include but are not limited to: Payment Provider Reconciliations, monitoring of bank balances, settlement reconciliations, bank transfers and maintain general ledgers.
You should be comfortable interacting with senior management and stakeholders.
Reporting to the CFO.
Who are you?
You are currently thriving in a similar role, most probably in an iGaming company. Even though being successful and appreciated in your current job, you long to fully leverage your skills and personality in a more agile organisation.
Whilst being a very organised and structured person with analytical abilities, you also possess excellt interpersonal and communications skills.
- Maintain general ledgers and general bank postings
- Bank reconciliations
- Monitoring of Bank balances
- Payment Provider Reconciliations and following up on any discrepancies with the payments team
- Postings of PSP charges, refunds, and chargebacks
- Merchant funding for PSPs upon request
- Settlement Reconciliations, monitor payment provider settlements and bank settlement postings
- Process vendor invoices, payments of invoices and consultants
- Bank transfers, internally and externally
- Tackle bank queries and correspondence with payment providers
- +3 years experience in a similar role preferably within i-gaming
- Academic degree in Finance or Accounting
- Good understanding of how various PSPs work
- Excellent English communication skills both written and spoken
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent financial modelling skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Financial Analyst
€30000 - 35000
French Financial Analyst – Cork Our client is a Global Business Solutions (GBS) Center at Cork providing financial shared services such as Order to Cash, Purchase to P...about 1 month ago
- French Order Management Analyst
€30000 - 37000
French Order Management Analyst The role of an Order Management Analyst involves having responsibility for Market oversight & coordination of all aspects of the Order ...about 1 month ago
- Sourcing Analyst with German
€30000 - 35000
We are now seeking graduates and professionals to join our team in Prague and work on sourcing projects for global clients. In this role, you will: Manage sourcing pro...10 months ago
- French Procurement to Pay Analyst
€31000 - 38000
French Procurement to Pay Analyst Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company based in Cork, Ireland. The role of a P2P Analyst – Exception Handling is to provide s...about 1 month ago
- French Travel & Expense Analyst
Dublin 24, Ireland
€21000 - 21000
Vacancies for Immediate Start The Company Our client is an international company focused on providing a range of International VAT and Travel and Expense (T&E) complia...about 1 month ago