Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is currently looking for an experienced PSP/Accounts Analyst to join their finance team at the Malta office. The Accounts Analyst will be responsible for overall day-to-day accounting functions which include but are not limited to: Payment Provider Reconciliations, monitoring of bank balances, settlement reconciliations, bank transfers and maintain general ledgers.
You should be comfortable interacting with senior management and stakeholders.
Reporting to the CFO.
Who are you?
You are currently thriving in a similar role, most probably in an iGaming company. Even though being successful and appreciated in your current job, you long to fully leverage your skills and personality in a more agile organisation.
Whilst being a very organised and structured person with analytical abilities, you also possess excellt interpersonal and communications skills.
- Maintain general ledgers and general bank postings
- Bank reconciliations
- Monitoring of Bank balances
- Payment Provider Reconciliations and following up on any discrepancies with the payments team
- Postings of PSP charges, refunds, and chargebacks
- Merchant funding for PSPs upon request
- Settlement Reconciliations, monitor payment provider settlements and bank settlement postings
- Process vendor invoices, payments of invoices and consultants
- Bank transfers, internally and externally
- Tackle bank queries and correspondence with payment providers
- +3 years experience in a similar role preferably within i-gaming
- Academic degree in Finance or Accounting
- Good understanding of how various PSPs work
- Excellent English communication skills both written and spoken
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent financial modelling skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Fraud Analyst
€20000 - 25000
Accertify, a wholly owned subsidiary of American Express, is a leader in providing software, tools and strategies for preventing online fraud and mitigating enterprise...11 days ago
- German Meeting Coordinator Analyst
€30,000 - 37,000
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company located in Cork Ireland who is searching for a German speaking Customer Meeting Coordinator Analyst to join their growing...3 days ago
- French Accounts Receivable Analyst
€29000 - 35000
French O2C Accounts Receivable Analyst – Cork, Ireland Our client is a Global Business Solutions (GBS) Center at Cork who provides financial shared services such as Or...11 days ago
- French Financial Analyst
€30000 - 35000
French Financial Analyst – Cork Our client is a Global Business Solutions (GBS) Center at Cork providing financial shared services such as Order to Cash, Purchase to P...3 months ago
- French Order Management Analyst
€30000 - 37000
French Order Management Analyst The role of an Order Management Analyst involves having responsibility for Market oversight & coordination of all aspects of the Order ...3 months ago