Get similar jobs by email Register →
We are seeking motivated and enthusiastic person, who is interested in working in a dynamic and professionally challenging environment for our client. Our client is planning and executing sourcing projects for global, leading, business clients. We offer the opportunity for you to be a member of an international team and part of a globally operating and flourishing company where you can grow professionally and use your foreign language skills on a daily basis.
• Review purchase requisitions and identify sources of supply
• Identify and resolve Purchase Order / Purchase Requisition processing issues
• Select contract / supplier to fill requisitions in accordance with approved purchasing strategies
• Determine if requested items are available in catalogue and implement predefined action
• Work with buyers / client group and suppliers to resolve delivery issues and process claims
• Research and resolve invoice discrepancies & account disbursements
• Maintain the Vendor Master Records/Updates/New Vendor Setup
• Work with supplier and end user to resolve invoice, damaged / returned goods, and ship date issues
• Maintain professional interactions with outside suppliers as well as a strong partnership with client users
• Advise customer of modifications from original requests
• Team player, high motivation, positive, can-do attitude, flexibility
• Highly effective communication skills with stakeholders & suppliers
• Fluency in English and Polish + fluency in one other language (German/Spanish/Italian/Dutch)
• Good presentation skills
• Knowledge of SAP (MM and SD module) - end user functionality is a plus
• Knowledge of purchase to pay processes is a plus
Why joining us?
• Our benefits: Above standard starting salary, Language courses, Extra vacation days, Lunch vouchers, Sick days, Contribution to Pension or Life insurance, Multi-sport cards and Home office.
• We care about people: We provide trainings, mentoring programs and career development plans to invest on our people.
• We are fun: A fully renewed and modern office in the center of Prague, open, friendly and multicultural atmosphere with different nationalities.
• We are growing: Our turnover is increasing by double digits for couple of years by adding new customers and providing new services.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Polish + German Logistics Officer - Dortmund
€27000 - 32000 per annum
Have 1 years' experience in transport/logistics and are looking for the next step in your career? We are looking for a Polish speaker who has excellent German & Englis...about 1 month ago
- French + German Logistics Officer - Dortmund Undo
€2700 - 32000 per annum
Have 1 years' experience in transport/logistics and are looking for the next step in your career? We are looking for a French speaker who has excellent German & Englis...about 1 month ago
- Forwarding Specialist
€30000 - 35000
We're now seeking team members for a new road transport logistics branch office in Brno. Our client is an award winning, expanding Central European logistics company. ...23 days ago
- Order Administrator with Dutch
€30000 - 38000
We can now offer the opportunity to begin or progress your career working for a major international organisation in their pan European operations team here in Prague. ...10 months ago
- Italian Contracts Specialist
€30000 - 35000
The company Our client, a leading pharmaceutical organization, that with offices all around the world, with achievements such as being the first company to mass-produc...about 2 months ago