Get similar jobs by email Register →
We are seeking motivated and enthusiastic person, who is interested in working in a dynamic and professionally challenging environment for our client. Our client is planning and executing sourcing projects for global, leading, business clients. We offer the opportunity for you to be a member of an international team and part of a globally operating and flourishing company where you can grow professionally and use your foreign language skills on a daily basis.
• Review purchase requisitions and identify sources of supply
• Identify and resolve Purchase Order / Purchase Requisition processing issues
• Select contract / supplier to fill requisitions in accordance with approved purchasing strategies
• Determine if requested items are available in catalogue and implement predefined action
• Work with buyers / client group and suppliers to resolve delivery issues and process claims
• Research and resolve invoice discrepancies & account disbursements
• Maintain the Vendor Master Records/Updates/New Vendor Setup
• Work with supplier and end user to resolve invoice, damaged / returned goods, and ship date issues
• Maintain professional interactions with outside suppliers as well as a strong partnership with client users
• Advise customer of modifications from original requests
• Team player, high motivation, positive, can-do attitude, flexibility
• Highly effective communication skills with stakeholders & suppliers
• Fluency in English and Polish + fluency in one other language (German/Spanish/Italian/Dutch)
• Good presentation skills
• Knowledge of SAP (MM and SD module) - end user functionality is a plus
• Knowledge of purchase to pay processes is a plus
Why joining us?
• Our benefits: Above standard starting salary, Language courses, Extra vacation days, Lunch vouchers, Sick days, Contribution to Pension or Life insurance, Multi-sport cards and Home office.
• We care about people: We provide trainings, mentoring programs and career development plans to invest on our people.
• We are fun: A fully renewed and modern office in the center of Prague, open, friendly and multicultural atmosphere with different nationalities.
• We are growing: Our turnover is increasing by double digits for couple of years by adding new customers and providing new services.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Head of English Translation and Editing Department
€G7-10 (net (basic) monthly salary* for this vacancy: EUR 5 500 to 7 800, depending on experience)
About the EPO The European Patent Office With almost 7 000 employees, the European Patent Office (EPO) is one of the largest public service institutions in Europe. Its...2 months ago
- Forwarding Specialist
€30000 - 35000
We're now seeking team members for a new road transport logistics branch office in Brno. Our client is an award winning, expanding Central European logistics company. ...11 months ago
- German speaking Technical Assistant GM (Mechanical Engineer)
€30000 - 32000
Our client is partnered with one of the world’s largest automotive companies to provide English and German Technical support assistance. Your responsibilities will be:...about 2 months ago
- WAREHOUSE EMPLOYEE
€A fulltime job (40 hours) with a good salary of 1800 per month (average) with on top of that fee for working in shifts.
Do you want to work either fulltime (40 hours) or parttime (24-32 hours) at one of the biggest logistical companies of the Netherlands? Kuehne + Nagel in Zaandam is lo...2 months ago
- German Collections Representative
€Competitive Salary + Bonus + Relocation* + Onsite Gym + Pension + Health Insurance + Education Allowance + Subsidised Restaurant
As a German Collections Specialist, you will perform a range of collection duties including monitoring the status of aging accounts and following established policies ...about 1 month ago