Get similar jobs by email Register →
You will be responsible for developing automated tests as well as designing and maintaining automation frameworks, and helping in the development and refinement of QA processes. Active development of your skills and knowledge will be highly encouraged and expected in this role.
Working closely with the Software Development department the QA Team is responsible for developing automated tests on all websites and applications.
Your daily tasks or duties will include:
- Performing manual test execution as and when required
- Provide technical support for other team members and other internal staff
- Writing automated tests using the WebDriver protocol to cover regression test scenarios as appropriate
- Support project management in the following areas: task identification, workload estimates, risk assessments and suggesting solutions
- At least 2 years working experience in a .Net development environment ideally using Agile principles and methodologies like Scrum & XP.
- Team player with good social and interpersonal skills
- Service oriented but are also analytical
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Fluency in English
- Experience in XP programming best practices: TDD/Unit testing, pair programming, refactoring
- Good knowledge of Microsoft technologies (C#/.Net, Microsoft SQL Server, TFS), in addition to a strong overall technical culture
- Solid understanding of QA methodology and test environments
Good to Have:
- ISEB/ISTOB certification would be considered an asset
- Experience in the testing of websites, exploratory testing and creation of automated test scripts
- Working knowledge of SpecFlow, Cucumber or equivalent BDD automation tool, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid2, Appium, NUnit and CI build systems, preferably Jenkin
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Network Engineer
€2000 - 3000
We are searching a suitable candidate for our client an international petrochemical company who has opened new accounting shared service centre in Prague. This positio...6 days ago