Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client, a leading Global IT Service Company, employs almost 100,000 professionals in more than 30 countries. Committed to employee engagement they recognize that their team are the backbone of the business and what makes them special. They offer a diverse and professional workplace with above average salaries relevant to the location required. Full training is given.
Delegate International are now working with this impressive team on their Polish site. Based in beautiful Krakow we have immediate opportunities for a Test Manager QA Lead to work in this international and professional environment.
As a Test Manager / QA Lead you will be responsible for successful delivery of Change the Bank and Run the Bank testing engagements. Substantial experience with Quality Control methodology is required, specifically requirements/testing traceability, test planning, test execution, defect management, and project level reporting.
- Develop, implement, manage, enforce polices, practices and tools for RMIT. For function, validity, performance and reliability testing
- Lead standardisation of QA processes and tools across RMIT including the management of fungible testing pools across departments
- Develop and implement Test Strategy and Test Planning for all Change activities across department
- Reviews results of major and final tests to determine if product specifications are met in line with requirements and standards.
- Ensure that requirements and quality standards are recognized, understood and maintained. Monitor and evaluate
- Keep abreast of changes to quality regulations and guidelines, advising the management team of any business implications of these changes. Lead, manage and ensure proper training to any relevant change management programs
- QA Industry experience 5+ years with hands on background is a plus (e.g. DB/SQL, Java, .Net )
- Increasing responsibility in a QA function
- Degree (or equivalent qualification) in a technical or scientific discipline
- Strong hands on leadership and management skills
- Ability to effectively participate on multi-disciplinary teams
- Well-organized and detailed oriented professional, with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience across all delivery methodologies iterative / waterfall, and Agile/Scrum
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Technical Support Associate
€21000 - 24000
French Technical Support Associate We’re looking for technically minded professionals, fluent in English and French, who are positive, friendly and enjoy making custom...about 1 month ago
WEB DESIGNER – ITALIAN SPEAKING Euroccor JSC, established in 2005, is a Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) operating from Sofia, and working for European customers. Our...28 days ago
- Web designer with Italian
Euroccor JSC, established in 2005, is a Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) operating from Sofia, and working for European customers. Our success is based on investing i...28 days ago
- .NET Developer 80-100 000 CZK
€3000 - 4000
My client has recently opened a new DevOps Hub here in Prague (other locations include North America, India, Spain and Hungary) and I’m looking for experienced .NET De...28 days ago
- Hebrew Online Advertising Specialist
€25000 - 28000
Online Advertising Specialist Do you have a passion for Google and would love to be an expert in Google AdWords? Do you thrive on variety and want a career with an exc...3 months ago