Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||QMS Manager|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||Up to Swiss Franc120000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Date Posted||about 1 month ago|
QMS Manager | Salary up to CHF 120,000 (salary + bonus) plus benefits | Semiconductor Design Sector | Switzerland
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a QMS Manager by our client, a leader in the RFIC Design sector in Europe. The successful QMS Manager will bring with them a wealth of knowledge in QMS (ISO 9001, ISOTS/IATF 16949) to enable the client to be fully compliant with international quality standards and industry certification requirements.
Quality Management System Manager Responsibilities:
An experienced QMS Manager with good analytical skills and knowledge of quality control and management tools, you will:
- Improve customer satisfaction and organisational efficiency by implementation of ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 best practices
- Oversee quality agreements with suppliers and customers, and ensure their review and approval
- Provide an audit of customer-oriented processes, using VDA 6.3 standard; yearly audit planning, risk assessment, and audit activity co-ordination among other processes
- Identify the needs to support audit activity and involve the company's internal auditors activities to support the process
- Drive deployment, compliance, and implementation of environmental (Reach, ROHS) and electronic industry multiple standards (CE, UL, ATEX) within the company
- Apply all of this across the multiple locations of the client, in the US, Europe, and Far East Asia
Quality Management System Manager Requirements:
- Engineering degree (MSc is a plus) in Electronics/Microelectronics
- 10 years in a quality organisation, preferably within the semiconductor industry
- Deep knowledge of QMS standards ISO 9001, ISOTS, IATF 16949
- Knowledge of automotive standards - PPAP, APQP, FMEA
- Experience of environmental standards Reach, ROHS, ISO 14001
- Understanding and experience of VDA 6.3 standard
- Fluent in English and French
Currently leading the way in designing some of the most advanced RFID tech in the market, including some of the smallest Bluetooth chips available, the client is a global leader in Wearables, Automotive, Healthcare, Industrial, and more.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information or call 0207 183 6462 for a chat with one of our Consultants.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: VDA 6.3, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, CE, UL, ATEX, PPAP, APQP, FMEA, ISOTS, IATF 16949, QMA, Reach, ROHS
- Implementation Specialist / Technical Account Manager
€0 - 0
About the client: Our client sell software systems. The company’s suite of products is designed to work tightly together to increase collaboration and help teams bette...23 days ago
- Business Unit Technical Lead, Automotive
Business Unit Technical Lead, Automotive | Competitive salary + bonus plus benefits | Semiconductor Design Sector | Switzerland SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit...2 months ago