Get similar jobs by email Register →
- Provide functional expertise to other support functions on quality related issues (e.g. regulatory requirements, statistical techniques, sampling principles).
- Quality lead on cross functional Value Improvement, Product Enhancement or New Product Introduction projects responsible for Test Method Validations, FMEA development, Validation review.
- Use problem solving expertise to drive root cause identification for process and product issues
- Approval of change requests for product, process and quality system changes.
- Identification & utilization of key quality metrics in areas of responsibility to identify improvement opportunities.
- Drive and implement process improvements to ensure predictable processes across all product lines (e.g. Risk Reduction, Yield improvements, Customer complaint reduction, Error proofing, Cost Reduction initiatives, Process Automation activities).
- Ensure Regulatory compliance in area of responsibility to cGMP’s of all medical device regulatory agencies (e.g. FDA and TUV).
- Transfer and implement product and processes from development or from another manufacturing facility.
- Ideally will possess Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering/Technology.
- 3/4 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment or equivalent with direct experience in a QA environment (preferably GMP regulated). Experience within a Med Device/Pharma environment i.e. FDA\ISO 9000 desirable.
- Strong Project Management skills combined with proven consistent execution within committed quality, time and cost targets.
- Experience/training in problem solving and process improvement methodologies.
For further Information on this role, please contact John on 021 4911065 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Sales Engineer
€Negotiable depending on experience
Our client based in the South Dublin area is currently recruiting a Sales Engineer for an immediate start. The ideal candidate will have the following: Proven experien...17 days ago