Get similar jobs by email Register →
- Provide functional expertise to other support functions on quality related issues (e.g. regulatory requirements, statistical techniques, sampling principles).
- Quality lead on cross functional Value Improvement, Product Enhancement or New Product Introduction projects responsible for Test Method Validations, FMEA development, Validation review.
- Use problem solving expertise to drive root cause identification for process and product issues
- Approval of change requests for product, process and quality system changes.
- Identification & utilization of key quality metrics in areas of responsibility to identify improvement opportunities.
- Drive and implement process improvements to ensure predictable processes across all product lines (e.g. Risk Reduction, Yield improvements, Customer complaint reduction, Error proofing, Cost Reduction initiatives, Process Automation activities).
- Ensure Regulatory compliance in area of responsibility to cGMP’s of all medical device regulatory agencies (e.g. FDA and TUV).
- Transfer and implement product and processes from development or from another manufacturing facility.
- Ideally will possess Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering/Technology.
- 3/4 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment or equivalent with direct experience in a QA environment (preferably GMP regulated). Experience within a Med Device/Pharma environment i.e. FDA\ISO 9000 desirable.
- Strong Project Management skills combined with proven consistent execution within committed quality, time and cost targets.
- Experience/training in problem solving and process improvement methodologies.
For further Information on this role, please contact John on 021 4911065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Finnish Localisation Quality Engineer
Kumppanimme on maailmanlaajuinen ohjelmistojen lokalisointi-, käännös-, laadunvarmistus- ja tietojenkäsittelytoimittaja monikansalliselle IT-sektorille. He tarjoavat a...6 days ago
- Swedish Speaking Localisation QA Engineer to Cork, Ireland
€42000 - 42000
En fantastisk möjlighet att jobba med ett branschledande varumärke! Vår klient är ett branschledande IT-bolag som jobbar med framgångsrika varumärken över hela världen...9 days ago
- .NET Developer
€40000 - 45000
Our partner is growing at an impressive speed in the iGaming industry and we are currently looking for a Backend Developer with experience in .NET and C# for their off...3 days ago