Get similar jobs by email Register →
- Identify and implement effective process control systems to support the development, qualification and on-going manufacturing of products to meet or exceed internal and external requirements.
- Direct involvement in operations area projects and initiatives (i.e. Six Sigma improvements, Lean, etc.).
- Develop and implement quality metrics and reporting systems.
- Preparation of Quality reports for Quality meetings and management reviews.
- Take a lead in the implementation of process controls and CAPA systems designed to meet or exceed internal and external requirements.
- Acts as an effective team member in supporting quality disciplines, decisions and practices.
- Apply sound, systematic problem solving methodologies in identifying, prioritising, communicating and resolving quality issues.
- Ensure regulatory compliance to GMP for all medical device regulatory agencies.
- Suggests changes in procedures and standards to facilitate work efficiency and maintain quality.
- Reporting functional area Quality Metrics.
- Perform an active role in quality planning and new product/process introduction.
- Conduct internal quality audits to ISO and GMP requirements.
Skills Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum 4 years industry experience in Quality/Engineering in a medical device manufacturing.
- Science/Engineering/Quality Degree and relevant experience.
- Demonstrated use of Quality tools/methodologies including Six Sigma techniques.
- Knowledge and experience of Statistical Process Control would be beneficial.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible, highly motivated individual and accountable.
For a confidential discussion on this role please contact Edel Kelly on 091-706713 or email email@example.com
For further information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- 2016150 Genesys Systems Engineer
2016150 This Sr. engineering position will be responsible for building and maintaining our business systems related to customer support, including 3rd party systems th...28 days ago
- Mechanical Engineering Support - French OR German - Amsterdam
Amsterdam, North Holland
€1 per annum
The Technical Support Engineer Group is an integral part of our client service and support department. This team, based out of our EMEA region headquarters in Amsterda...13 days ago