Get similar jobs by email Register →
- Identify and implement effective process control systems to support the development, qualification and on-going manufacturing of products to meet or exceed internal and external requirements.
- Direct involvement in operations area projects and initiatives (i.e. Six Sigma improvements, Lean, etc.).
- Develop and implement quality metrics and reporting systems.
- Preparation of Quality reports for Quality meetings and management reviews.
- Take a lead in the implementation of process controls and CAPA systems designed to meet or exceed internal and external requirements.
- Acts as an effective team member in supporting quality disciplines, decisions and practices.
- Apply sound, systematic problem solving methodologies in identifying, prioritising, communicating and resolving quality issues.
- Ensure regulatory compliance to GMP for all medical device regulatory agencies.
- Suggests changes in procedures and standards to facilitate work efficiency and maintain quality.
- Reporting functional area Quality Metrics.
- Perform an active role in quality planning and new product/process introduction.
- Conduct internal quality audits to ISO and GMP requirements.
Skills Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum 4 years industry experience in Quality/Engineering in a medical device manufacturing.
- Science/Engineering/Quality Degree and relevant experience.
- Demonstrated use of Quality tools/methodologies including Six Sigma techniques.
- Knowledge and experience of Statistical Process Control would be beneficial.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible, highly motivated individual and accountable.
For a confidential discussion on this role please contact Edel Kelly on 091-706713 or email email@example.com
For further information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Quality Assurance Engineer
€0 - 0
Why live and work in Malta? http://www.nordicjobsworldwide.com/job-seekers/locations/malta/ What will you be doing? As QA engineer, you will be involved in creating ne...3 months ago
- Technical Support Engineer
€0 - 0
Why live and work in Malta? http://www.nordicjobsworldwide.com/job-seekers/locations/malta/ What will you be doing? As Technical Support Engineer, you’ll act as the Si...3 months ago
- Global Digital Learning Designer (English Native)
€35000 - 38000
The Company. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Global Digital Learning Designer for one of our international clients, based in Barcelona. The Job. Part of...3 months ago
- English Customer Care Agents
We are now looking for English Speakers to Athens, Greece for our international client! They seek motivated people who want to work with service and experience a new c...17 days ago
- Technical Service Representative
Are you a German Speaker looking for a career opportunity in the Netherlands? Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is looking for a Technical Service Representative for our Cli...22 days ago