Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a well-respected company specialising in lifting, security and transport products. For the past 25 years they have been successfully providing their unique products and services to the clients from construction, marine, handling and entertainment markets around the world.
The position – Quality Manager:
- Dealing with quality related queries from the clients from the whole European market.
- Investigating issues in co-operation with the relevant internal departments
- Implementing solutions
- Administrating the claim process
- Dealing with finance; optimizing the quality costs
- Providing quality reporting
- Process improvement
- Administrative file
- Fluency in French
- Experience in Quality Management
- Excellent customer contact/relationship skills
- Organization and management skills
- Experience in ERP management
This is an excellent opportunity to work for well-respected International Company and take part in developing their Business worldwide!
If you want to become a part of the Team, working up to the highest standards and enjoying what they do at the same time, please submit your CV via the application button below.
Dublin, Ireland, France, multilingual, management, manager, business manager, technical, engineering, production, quality management
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Technical Sales Consultant (Printing Industry)
€56000 - 80000
Be part of it This client is one of the world’s leading innovators and technology companies - specialising in printing. They are a brilliant company to work for and an...3 months ago
- Mechanical Engineering Support - French OR German - Amsterdam
Amsterdam, North Holland
€1 per annum
The Technical Support Engineer Group is an integral part of our client service and support department. This team, based out of our EMEA region headquarters in Amsterda...17 days ago