Get similar jobs by email Register →
- Be a Subject Matter Expert with regard to Acceptable Quality Standards for products and processes.
- Ensure Regulatory compliance in area to cGMP’s of all medical device regulatory agencies (e.g. FDA and TUV)
- Represent QA as the first point of contact for daily line support issues.
- Troubleshoot product and process related issues and identifies root cause.
- Work with QE’s and product teams to identify areas for risk reduction and error proofing processes and work on implementation of these.
- Drive Defect awareness training with product builders with the assistance of the manufacturing trainer.
- MRB: Provide input into the disposition for any non-conforming product and identify appropriate corrective action with other support team members.
- Perform internal quality audits.
- Trending and analysis of key Quality metrics.
- Responsible for the timely analysis of customer complaints to acceptable Quality Standards supporting Divisional and Operational goals and objectives.
- Complete investigation and analysis of customer complaints.
- Maintain systems for the receipt and recording of customer complaints
- Assist in the preparation of periodic reports
- Maintain biohazard laboratory
- Maintain systems for Customer complaints
- All other duties assigned
- NCEA diploma in related discipline.
- Ideally 2 - 3 years’ experience in a QA role.
- Knowledge of GMP regulated environment and experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of statistics would also be an advantage.
- Can manage around obstacles and ambiguity. Experience/training in problem solving methodology. (Engineering Essentials TM)
- Builds strong relationships by fostering open communications, respect and trust. Is diplomatic, tactful and leverages excellent interpersonal skills to help achieve outcomes.
- Analytical & problem solving skills, process improvement orientation, and the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Builds strong customer engagement and credibility by delivering on expectations and commitments.
For further Information on this role, please contact John on 021 4911065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Technical Specialist (m/f) Automotive Parts, Maastricht
€20000 - 40000
Our client is a well-known international car manufacturer and its customer service center is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current an...3 months ago