Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Capgemini Poland|
|Job Title||R2A Process Specialist (Transition)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||about 1 year ago|
Capgemini is one of the of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. BS employs over 3800 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
We are looking for a candidate, who is interested in joining RTR team during the transition of RTR processes or shortly after the transition period. The scope involved covers processes from foregoing areas: Journal Entries processing, Intercompany Accounting, Accounts Reconciliation, Month End Closure, Financial and Management Reporting, Fixed Assets.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for the processes from RTR area.
- Perform RTR daily and month end close tasks (preparing and posting journal entries, posting bank transactions, intercompany reconciliation, performing various closing activities, e.g. opening new accounting period, uploading payroll data into GL, closing subledgers, review accounts, closing GL, financial reporting, cash forecast, VAT, reconciliations)
- Responsibility for delivery agreed scope of work
- Develop an understanding of the current state processes
- Participate in financial system upgrade
- Work closely with the client and maintain good working relationship
- Identify potential improvements within the processes
- Minimum 1-year experience in RTR area and good understanding of the accounting rules is a must
- Good English skills are required
- Good analytical skills
- Good practical knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to enhance process and controls
- Very good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Teamwork approach
- Flexibility, ability to deal with change
- Ability to work under pressure
- Transition experience will be an advantage
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- HR Specialist with Dutch
€0 - 0
HR Specialist with Dutch New project is coming to Prague! Are you looking for a new challenge in Human Resources or Payroll Area? If you are professional, credible ind...5 days ago
- IT Support Specialist (French+German)
€30000 - 35000
Job Description For one of our client, an international IT company, based in the South of Germany we are currently recruiting for a French and German speaking IT Suppo...30 days ago
- Campaign Analysis Specialist
€30000 - 35000
Be Part of It In this role, you will be working for one of the world’s leading global technology companies. They highly value their employees as is evident from the ge...about 1 month ago
- Design Quality Assurance Specialist
Euroccor JSC, established in 2005, is a Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) operating from Sofia, and working for European customers. Our success is based on investing i...about 2 months ago
- Social Media Specialist 3215
€15000 - 17000
Be part of it This client is a leading technology company looking for a social media support specialist based in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Our client has a fun yet pr...about 2 months ago