Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Capgemini Poland|
|Job Title||R2A Process Specialist (Transition)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||almost 2 years ago|
Capgemini is one of the of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. BS employs over 3800 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
We are looking for a candidate, who is interested in joining RTR team during the transition of RTR processes or shortly after the transition period. The scope involved covers processes from foregoing areas: Journal Entries processing, Intercompany Accounting, Accounts Reconciliation, Month End Closure, Financial and Management Reporting, Fixed Assets.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for the processes from RTR area.
- Perform RTR daily and month end close tasks (preparing and posting journal entries, posting bank transactions, intercompany reconciliation, performing various closing activities, e.g. opening new accounting period, uploading payroll data into GL, closing subledgers, review accounts, closing GL, financial reporting, cash forecast, VAT, reconciliations)
- Responsibility for delivery agreed scope of work
- Develop an understanding of the current state processes
- Participate in financial system upgrade
- Work closely with the client and maintain good working relationship
- Identify potential improvements within the processes
- Minimum 1-year experience in RTR area and good understanding of the accounting rules is a must
- Good English skills are required
- Good analytical skills
- Good practical knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to enhance process and controls
- Very good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Teamwork approach
- Flexibility, ability to deal with change
- Ability to work under pressure
- Transition experience will be an advantage
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Collections Specialist
€25000 - 34000
Be part of it Our client the biggest financial payment platform in the world and plays a fundamental service in democratizing services making commerce for businesses a...2 days ago
- Mobility Specialist
€20000 - 24000
Be Part of It Created in 2008 in France, this company prides itself on the idea of not having to own a car in a city environment, they want to make travel possible in ...23 days ago
- German Business Sales Specialist
Responsibilities Manage the entire sales cycle following the client’s processes and procedures Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs Gener...about 16 hours ago
- Technical Support Specialist (Norwegian)
€17000 - 23000
Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 60 different locations worldwide, our Client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of t...about 20 hours ago
- Customer Support Specialist (French)
€12000 - 16000
If you speak fluent French and feel hungry for an international challenge, we have this stunning opportunity for you in Ostrava, a beautiful city in the Czech Republic...about 20 hours ago