Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Capgemini Poland|
|Job Title||Receivables Specialist German Speaker (Transition Process)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||almost 3 years ago|
Capgemini is one of the of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. BS employs over 3800 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
We are looking for candidates, who are ready to join the delivery team providing Order to Cash processes for our new client within Media and Entertainment sector. The scope involved covers processes: Collection, Disputes Management and Reporting. Initial phase of work will be the transition process on client’s location which will be including documenting procedures and process exceptions based on the agreed global process maps.
The chosen candidates will be responsible for Order to Cash processes for Germany, Switzerland, Benelux and France.
- Perform OtC tasks as described below:
- Contact customers regarding overdue accounts and determine reasons for non-payment
- Maintain timely, accurate & effective communication inside and outside of the organization in order to resolve all queries that are withholding payments
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the OtC Department
- Actively identify improvement areas and propose new solutions
- Provide assistance to other team members, including new joiners training, ensuring that all work is done according to the agreed targets
- Work closely with the client and maintain good working relationship
- Participate in transition process
- Very good English skills (min. B2 level)
- Fluent knowledge of German language is a must (C1 level)
- 1 year of experience in Customer Service roles (Finance & Accounting roles background is preferred)
- Excellent Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to enhance process and controls
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Teamwork approach
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ready to participate in transition business trip (2-4 weeks)
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German speaking Customer Success Specialist - Dublin
€30000 - 35000
Work a hop, skip & a jump away from Dublin’s Spire! Our client is a new up and comer here in Dublin within the health and beauty industry. They are looking for you, a ...25 days ago
- French Account Receivables Agent - Cork
€24000 - 32000 per annum
French Account Receivables Agent for a large player here in Cork, Ireland. Work for a company with over 140 years in the field. They are currently looking for near nat...2 months ago
- Dutch speaking Account Receivables - Cork
€24000 - 32000 per annum
Dutch speaking Account Receivables Agent for a large player here in Cork, Ireland. Work for a company with over 140 years in the field. They are currently looking for ...2 months ago
- Dutch speaking Account Receivables - Berlin
€1743 - 1848
To all Dutch speakers who love working with numbers - How does a job in Account Receivables Sound? Our client is looking for near native Dutch speakers to join the acc...4 months ago
- Portuguese Automotive Customer Advisor - Trilingual Speaker
€19000 - 32000
We are looking for a Trilingual speaker interested in join the Luton team! If you can speak Portuguese, English and other Language fluent, is you that we are looking f...about 1 month ago